Riesentöter Forums
SAVE THE DATE - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: SAVE THE DATE (/showthread.php?tid=1484)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- raparadis - 04-28-2009

Looking forward to the enevnt
Bob

- STEVEMCMORN - 04-28-2009

Hopefully Monday 4th May ..... will keep you posted! 

- STEVEMCMORN - 05-03-2009

STEVEMCMORN wrote:
Quote:Hopefully Monday 4th May ..... will keep you posted!

UPDATE ---- REGISTRATION FOR PnP 2009 - WILL OPEN ON MONDAY 4TH MAY AT 12:01AM - FOLLW THIS LINK:

http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/event/event.advert/uidEvent/F2466DF4-907E-891D-EB0D2780D465A693

- pearlcoupeg35 - 05-05-2009

Just signed up for my GOLD PASS.  This event was awesome last year and is sure to be a blast this year too.

Look for The Wright Agency in the vendor area too everyone  Smile

Thanks Steve for all your hard work (prepare to get whooped by the CaymanS!) Cool

- STEVEMCMORN - 05-05-2009

pearlcoupeg35 wrote:
Quote:J (prepare to get whooped by the CaymanS!) Cool

why? will someone else be driving your car?

TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueConfusedhock:

- STEVEMCMORN - 05-05-2009

WOW! - Just logged onto motorsportreg.com to discover that we have already sold 7 gold pass entries + 2 regular entries after only 2 days of registration.

I'm also delighted to announce that Porsche of the Mainline have come back onboard as the primary sponsor so we will be once again able to provide commemorative beer steins for all entrants and volunteers; Dogfish Brewery have kindly agreed to provide tasty post-event drinks and in addition to the Wright Insurance agency, Sync Speed Inc (headset/radio communication devices + in car video equipment) will have a vendor stall in the aircraft hangar!

Only 9.5 weeks to go...

- pearlcoupeg35 - 05-09-2009

STEVEMCMORN wrote:
Quote:pearlcoupeg35 wrote:

TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueConfusedhock:
The Stig! HAHAHAHA Just Kidding. It will be me...and i will be avenging my loss to you last year when i had my 997S. Perhaps the course this year will favor the handling charactersitics of the Cayman?!

- betegh9 - 05-09-2009

pearlcoupeg35 wrote:
Quote:STEVEMCMORN wrote:
Quote:pearlcoupeg35 wrote:

The Stig! HAHAHAHA Just Kidding. It will be me...and i will be avenging my loss to you last year when i had my 997S. Perhaps the course this year will favor the handling charactersitics of the Cayman?!

Am I in the same class as you high HP, latest tech driving aids cars? Beware of the 40 year OLD ass kicking cars!!Confusedhock:Big GrinBig Grin
Hey! Pearlcoupeg35, What's that pimped out red 997 doing in your avatar? Swap it over to the BETTER Cayman.WinkWink

I heard that Mr. Wirt is going to beat Steve in the next AX. Is that true?Confusedhock:Confusedhock:

- STEVEMCMORN - 05-10-2009

betegh9 wrote:
Quote:I heard that Mr. Wirt is going to beat Steve in the next AX. Is that true?Confusedhock:Confusedhock:

In the words of hong Kong Phuey ............. could be!
With his R rated tires, Jimbo in his M3 is a force to be reckoned with. He was beating me by a good 1.5s on the first 3 runs and it was only on the last run when i really pushed it and he span, was I able to pip him.

He kicked my ass up at giants stadium which was a long flowing course and I've heard Philly SCCA have a big lot so it will be a good fight

hope to see you there
Cheers
Steve

- pearlcoupeg35 - 05-11-2009

betegh9 wrote:
Quote:Hey! Pearlcoupeg35, What's that pimped out red 997 doing in your avatar? Swap it over to the BETTER Cayman.WinkWink
HA, i havent really taken the time to make a new avatar....but i will soon and you will be the first to know Smile