Riesentöter Forums
2009 Member Breakfasts - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Membership Meetings (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+--- Thread: 2009 Member Breakfasts (/showthread.php?tid=1599)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Marty Kocse - 02-18-2009

Everyone,

Due to popular demand (found in the RTR survey results), the "Not Just for New Member Breakfasts" are back for 2009.  Since they were such a huge hit, the plan for this year is to hold one meeting every month - having one breakfast meeting in each of the counties in our region.

In order to pull that off successfully, I'll need one volunteer from each county in the region to organize and attend the gathering:  Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Chester, Delaware, Lehigh, Montgomery, Northampton, and Schuykill.

All you have to do is choose the date/time (usually last weekend of the month - Sat or Sun at 9am), pick the venue (make sure there's adequate parking and the food is decent), show up, take some pictures, and lead the group for a nice morning gathering and some informal, friendly Porsche discussion.  I will probably show up more often than not to help out.

I'll be holding the first meeting in Lehigh County on Sunday, March 29th @ 9am at the Bob Evans restaurant - 2805 Lehigh Street in Allentown, PA.

So, looks like I'll need 8 more volunteers for the remaining 8 counties and as of right now, each month (April-Nov) is open and you can basically pick the month you want.  ***  I need to get April on the calendar as soon as possible (for der Gasser) so if I could get someone to cover that month right away, that would be great.  ***  SAT APR 25th is the day of the Porsche Only Swap Meet - We could meet early that morning, then all caravan to the swap meet together!!!

Please either email me at membership@rtr-pca.org and/or reply to this posting.  Again, first come, first served so volunteer early to reserve the spot you want.

Thanks a bunch in advance for the help,

Marty, RTR Membership Chair

- Dukester - 02-25-2009

Hi Marty,

Thanks for continuing to drive the RTR breakfast meeting on a monthly basis and encourage more members to participate in 2009. 

Although fairly new to PCA and RTR, I'd like to jump in and offer to organize the new member breakfast meeting for Montgomery County in July.  This sounds like a wonderful opportunity to gather for some great conversation, good eats and another fun RTR event on a Sunday morning.  Please keep me posted  if this meets your plan and I'll start to round up the details for location, date, etc. 

Rita

- STEVEMCMORN - 02-25-2009

I'll volunteer for Chester County ...... in June if possible

- MikeKling - 02-26-2009

I'll be Steve's second.  If someone doesn't watch him, we'll be eating bangers and mash for breakfast.Smile

- Marty Kocse - 02-26-2009

Dukester wrote:
Quote:Hi Marty,

Thanks for continuing to drive the RTR breakfast meeting on a monthly basis and encourage more members to participate in 2009.

Although fairly new to PCA and RTR, I'd like to jump in and offer to organize the new member breakfast meeting for Montgomery County in July. This sounds like a wonderful opportunity to gather for some great conversation, good eats and another fun RTR event on a Sunday morning. Please keep me posted if this meets your plan and I'll start to round up the details for location, date, etc.

Rita
Rita - Thanks for helping out. I have you down for Sunday, July 26th in Montgomery County.

STEVEMCMORN wrote:
Quote:I'll volunteer for Chester County ...... in June if possible
Steve - Thanks. I have you down for June 27 or 28 in Chester County.

April 25th - Breakfast morning of the Porsche Only Swap Meet in Hershey:  I'll meet with a group at 6am in the Lehigh Valley at the Charcoal Diner at I-78 and Rte 222 for breakfast (6:45 for caravan only) and Brian will be putting together a group at the Cracker Barrel in Plymouth Meeting.  We plan on being at Hershey by 8-8:30am and the two groups will meet up there.

Two more volunteers from last night's monthly meeting:

Chuck Snyder - May 31 in Bucks county at:
                         Christine's
                         3500 Reading Way
                         Huntington Valley, PA 19006
http://www.rewardsnetwork.com:80/details.htm?merchantId=94425

Donna and Michael Broderick - Sept 13 - breakfast before their Henry Mercer Museum tour, arts festival and lunch gathering.

Josh Dodd - October 24th or 30th - THANKS Josh!

Only August and November remain...

- Brian Minkin - 02-26-2009

Check the Hershey thread for information on breakfast and a caravan from Philly.

http://rtr.mywowbb.com/forum2/1598.html

- Marty Kocse - 03-09-2009

Marty Kocse wrote:
Quote:April 25th - Breakfast morning of the Porsche Only Swap Meet in Hershey: I'll meet with a group at 6am in the Lehigh Valley at the Charcoal Diner at I-78 and Rte 222 for breakfast (6:45 for caravan only) and Brian will be putting together a group at the Cracker Barrel in Plymouth Meeting. We plan on being at Hershey by 8-8:30am and the two groups will meet up there.

Two more volunteers from last night's monthly meeting:

Chuck Snyder - May 30/31 in Bucks county.

Donna and Michael Broderick - Sept 13 - breakfast before their Henry Mercer Museum tour, arts festival and lunch gathering.

Only August, October and November remain...
BUMP - Only August, October and November remain...

- APXD 30 - 03-16-2009

Marty,

I'd be glad to pitch in for Northampton.   Just give me a call or send me an e-mail to  let me know what month you need.