Riesentöter Forums
Last RTR track event - NJMP - Thunderbolt - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Driver's Education (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Last RTR track event - NJMP - Thunderbolt (/showthread.php?tid=1884)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Max Power - 10-01-2009

Is there or was there an advance purchase for extra dinners on Saturday night?

Seeing as this year's charity event is at NJMP and not Pocono,
is there even going to be a Saturday night dinner?  & auction?

What's the plan?

- asher681 - 10-02-2009

MAX, yes the dinner is at NJMP's Officers Club on the 2d floor above CDOC's store. We will be giving tickets to registered drivers on friday & also selling tickets for any interested guests.   Myles will be posting garage rentals ($50.00 all of which goes to MAW) when he returns on monday... Joe Reisentoter VP  215-669-6323 

- opus - 10-02-2009

asher681 wrote:
Quote:Myles will be posting garage rentals ($50.00 all of which goes to MAW) when he returns on monday... Joe Reisentoter VP 215-669-6323
Is $50 for one bay (holds two cars) for three days or per car?

- asher681 - 10-02-2009

$50 for the weekend, the garage holds 2 cars, so $100 if you want the entire space.  Joe Asher reisentoter VP

- ADCooperS - 10-02-2009

opus wrote:
Quote:asher681 wrote:
Quote:Myles will be posting garage rentals ($50.00 all of which goes to MAW) when he returns on monday... Joe Reisentoter VP 215-669-6323
Is $50 for one bay (holds two cars) for three days or per car?
We will be sending out an email shortly to all the individuals who are registered for Thunderbolt, with all the information about the garages and how to reserve one for yourself... we hope to get the email out this weekend. Hopefully the email will answer any questions anyone might have. Thanks!

- asher681 - 10-07-2009

The garage rentals are posted on motorsport .reg, contact Allison our treasure if you have any questions. Joe Asher Reisentoter VP..

- catchacab - 10-07-2009

asher681 wrote:
Quote:The garage rentals are posted on motorsport .reg, contact Allison our treasure if you have any questions. Joe Asher Reisentoter VP..

Joe,

Where on motorsport.reg are they?

- ADCooperS - 10-07-2009

An email was sent on Monday night to all the individuals who are confirmed for Thunderbolt with the directions.  I think Joe was confused because the email was sent through Motorsportreg, but is not posted on Motorsportreg. 

We will be assigning garages as checks are received.  I will do my best to email people as I receive the checks and let them know whether they have a garage.  I may not be able to let you know immediately which garage you will have, but we will be getting that information out shortly. 

- JIMK - 10-12-2009

I have a new pair of piloti shoes to donate to the auction but I am not sure if I'll make it down Saturday.  Anyone in Hatboro or Audubon area want to drop them off for me?

[Image: PR16_1_list.jpg]

- geza - 10-12-2009

If you can get them to Possum Hollow in Phoenixville and leave them with Bill, I would be happy to take them with me.