Riesentöter Forums
Ratification of Expense Reimbursement and Discount Policy - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Membership Meetings (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+--- Thread: Ratification of Expense Reimbursement and Discount Policy (/showthread.php?tid=1936)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

- emayer - 10-14-2009

+1  Time to stop the madness!  All the necessary points have been made.  Can we move the elections up to this weekend?

I hear Blogo is looking for a new gig....

- dmano - 10-14-2009

I think some of the folks on here ARE under the influence of "exhaust fumes"  there is more hot air comming out everyday. I rememeber when this was a fun club not a whodunnit club and who's gonnadoit club. Some need to take a happy pill, remember you are still alive and there is way more to life than bitch'n about stupid things that don't mean anything. Have a beer, scotch, g&t and chill.

I perfer a Bombay and tonic

- JoeP - 10-14-2009

Wow.  Someone should publish a short story about what just happened.  We're just like big politics.  The candidates (me included) talked long enough that no one cares who gets elected as long as the election is over.

As Pogo used to say, "We have met the enemy, and he is us."  Good luck to all involved in the coming election.

- dmano - 10-14-2009

I'll drink to that....

- JIMK - 10-14-2009

So what, if I can find a nudie to post in here the thread gets closed???

[Image: thumb_stick_figures2.jpg]

- dmano - 10-14-2009

You know if you rotate that picture to the left it looks like a bicycle and if you rotate it to the right it looks like 2 eyes a nose and a handle bar mustache

- asher681 - 10-14-2009

For our Make A Wish Fundraiser on saturday, I have proposed to Graham & Mike a wrestling match to raise $$$  ,  2 summo wrestling suites ( the air inflaflatable type size XXXXXL)  A great way to raise some $$$$$ & ease the tension... 

Ken will start the bidding $ 500.00

Joe Asher Reisentoter VP

- dmano - 10-14-2009

I think it will be more along the line of mud wrestling, if the weather does what they say it will.

- NavinR.Johnson - 10-14-2009

Phokaioglaukos wrote:
Quote:Betsi Lyle, a longstanding member of the Club, raised a concern at the September member meeting that the adoption by the Board of the Expense Reimbursement and Discount Policy at the September Board meeting may have been flawed because the Policy granted discounts for DE events to all members of the Board. The Club’s Conflict of Interest Policy requires a Board member with a conflict to abstain from voting to approve the conflicting transaction or arrangment. When the Board approved the Expense Reimbursement and Discount Policy no members abstained and all would be eligible to benefit from the DE discount. To address this concern, the Board ratified and confirmed the Expense Reimbursement and Discount Policy at its meeting last night by a unanimous vote of only those members of the Board who voluntarily
gave up any discount for DE events as an Officer. All members of the Board who remain eligible for the Officer discount abstained.

You and the remainder of the board who are instructors are in violation of the club's Conflict of Interest Policy. Even though you are declining your Executive Board discount, you have still voted for a policy that includes a discount for instructors of which group you are a member of. As a beneficary of this discount, according to the COIP you and all members of the board are in-fact ineligible to vote for such discount policy, unless you declare oneself inelligible for said discount. Have you and the other board members who did not abstain for this vote declined benefits of said policy?

What law school did you attend?

Power to the people and my special purpose!

- ADCooperS - 10-14-2009

dmano wrote:
Quote:some need to take a happy pill, remember you are still alive and there is way more to life than bitch'n about stupid things that don't mean anything. Have a beer, scotch, g&t and chill.
Quote:I prefer a Bombay and tonic

I'll drink to that!

I prefer Jack and Coke Smile