Riesentöter Forums
President Knight - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Driver's Education (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: President Knight (/showthread.php?tid=1955)

- NavinR.Johnson - 10-16-2009

So our president is listed as instruct only on the run group list that was distibuted, but drove his car on track the first session. Did he pay the instructor rate for the entire weekend prior to driving on track? Or is this another free track weekend. Sorry, day for this one. Those pesky pressure fittings.

Did NJMP provide any VIP suites at no additional cost to the club?

- STEVEMCMORN - 10-16-2009

Wow! Only 2 posts in your history and each one an attack on one of the challenging candidates! I don't know what the answers are to your questions but you have very specific information which suggests that you are (i) at the track and using an alias or (ii) the puppet mouth piece of someone at the track who opposes Graham's candidacy.

It is perfectly acceptable to choose your preferred candidate and to lobby on his behalf but have the courage to do so in an open and honest way by using your real name. Unfortunately for you and anyone you support, your underhanded methods send a clear message to the members and is unlikely to win their support.

I also respectfully draw your attention to rules 1 and 7 of the forum guidelines. Other readers of this post can determine if you are breaking either of them.

...the following rules that have been adopted for the Riesentoter PCA Web forums. Failure to follow the rules and guidelines below may result in banning.

1. No flaming: debates are ok, but responding to threads just to incite or start an argument or conflict is not permitted. Personal attacks, if hostile in nature, are not allowed.

7. Do not impersonate other people or use aliases. Only one user ID per person allowed.

Steve McMorn,
Open, honest and aboveboard candidate for RTR AX chair in 2010

- STEVEMCMORN - 10-17-2009

Dear Shavin

Attached is a joke you may like .......

- NavinR.Johnson - 10-17-2009

STEVEMCMORN wrote:
Quote:Dear Shavin

Attached is a joke you may like .......

Wow! Now that is the pot calling the kettle black.

I am not, nor have I been a candidate for office. After watching the events of this past year unfold, and lurking on this forum for a few years. I feel the need to post. I do hate posting on forums.

- Mike Andrews - 10-17-2009

NavinR.Johnson wrote:
Quote:So our president is listed as instruct only on the run group list that was distibuted, but drove his car on track the first session. Did he pay the instructor rate for the entire weekend prior to driving on track? Or is this another free track weekend. Sorry, day for this one. Those pesky pressure fittings.

Did NJMP provide any VIP suites at no additional cost to the club?

Navin,

it is customary for instruct only to get out in their, or someone elses car, for a session. As an instructor you need to have a feel for the track on that given day/weekend to give input to your student. Or in Graham's case, students, as he has two. It may also be a situation where he's taking one of his students out for a session to teach him the line. As a past track chair, I don't see any issue.

I can't answer your second quetion.

- JeffConklin - 10-18-2009

Navin??

It certainly seems that  you are at the track for this event.  If you were really interested in an answer you would ask the people there.  Graham is there ask him!  Allison (treasurer) is there - ask her.  Joe (VP ) is there ask him!  Lack the balls to ask face to face?...all of thier contact info is listed on this site send them an e-mail. 

Want to know more about how the club operates, maybe influence and steer it?...get involved.

This is far more than a car club.  It's a group of good friends.  For a lot of us the people in this club have become some of our best friends.  To that point  - Trevor put it best last night.  (I'm paraphrasing)  "It's cold, wet , I haven't spent any time driving and when I did I wrecked my car but the funny thing is I'm still having a great time just being here!"

Whats my point?  - these types of posts, full of accusations / insinuations and no information, from accounts with fake names (this one created OCT 14 of this year) only serve to tear down and divide the people portion of this club.  Worse yet I believe that was your intent.

- delanckc - 10-18-2009

+1

This is a club of people working together to do what they have a passion for.  Simple as that. 

Kevin

- Brian Minkin - 10-18-2009

I spoke with Graham this morning and after he decided to bring his car he paid for the event. Unfortunatley his car ended up being a steam generator and his driving was cut short. I beleive we can now put this thread to bed. 

PS:

Despite the bad weather and a good time was had by all who attended.

- Phokaioglaukos - 10-18-2009

Good time to close this thread, Brian.