Riesentöter Forums
This guy gives your club a bad name - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Welcome to the Riesentöter PCA Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Forum: Suggestion Box (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: This guy gives your club a bad name (/showthread.php?tid=1984)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

- JAllen0385 - 11-10-2009

Last Thursday morning, just before 8:30, this guy was driving south on Route 611 in Hatboro/Horsham, before turning right onto Maple Avenue (the short street between the Sunoco and the Wawa.)

He made a perfect 90-degree turn -- FROM THE LEFT LANE OF TRAFFIC !

Two minutes earlier he had pulled up to the red light @ Street Road.  There was an industrial tow truck in the right lane, pulling a large postal truck, so this guy got into the left lane behind three other cars, thinking he could beat the truck in a tenth of a mile or less.

When the light changed, the tow truck pulled out faster than expected, and the three cars in the left lane pulled out slower than expected.  Rather than falling back and pulling in behind the tow truck, he kept trying to beat it.  When he finally made his move he was barely in front of and perpendicular to, the multi-ton tow truck.  It's a shame he wasn't T-boned.

I was four cars behind the tow truck, and ended up directly behind this guy on Kansas Road (where I took this pic) so his moronic stunt didn't even save him any time.

I'm not sure what you have to do to qualify for this license plate, but after witnessing this jerk, it certainly doesn't impress me.

ADMIN Note:  The owner of the car has asked me to remove the picture from the forum.  In the spirit of no censorship I have altered the image to block the license number but leave the picture so the thread is not censored.

- ninjabones - 11-11-2009

Yeah... what a chump.  Maybe our newly elected president should reprimand this guy.SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

- ccm911 - 11-11-2009

Hmmm...call my cynical, but could someone be jealous?

Maybe if the "informant" gave up his sport-ute or mini-van for something more exciting, his worldly observations would suddenly become moot.Big Grin 

- allenj01 - 11-11-2009

Not sure who my evil twin is, but he seems to give a nice play-by-play description...:dude:

- Phokaioglaukos - 11-11-2009

Is that a little puff of smoke out of the left tail pipe?

- ADCooperS - 11-11-2009

Once again someone who just became a member yesterday... We've definitely been seeing a pattern here.

To top that, I saw that same car driving 200 miles an hour through my neighborhood yesterday!  And to prove it I have a picture of him sitting at a stop sign Big Grin

- TwentySix - 11-11-2009

JAllen0385 wrote:
Quote:He made a perfect 90-degree turn -- FROM THE LEFT LANE OF TRAFFIC !

At least it was a perfect 90 degree turn [Image: thumbup.gif]

- ccm911 - 11-11-2009

You know what this makes me think?

I have gotta get me a GT3.Big Grin

Could someone please lend me the money?

- allenj01 - 11-11-2009

JAllen0385 wrote:
Quote:I was four cars behind the tow truck, and ended up directly behind this guy on Kansas Road

He is probably upset since he caught him and did not even get the point by

- ADCooperS - 11-11-2009

ccm911 wrote:
Quote:You know what this makes me think?

I have gotta get me a GT3.Big Grin

Could someone please lend me the money?

Hahaha so that could sit in your garage in peices with all the other poor cars and motorcycles?! (yes I did read your Der Gasser article)

How much do you think you need? Wink