Riesentöter Forums
This guy gives your club a bad name - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Welcome to the Riesentöter PCA Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Forum: Suggestion Box (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Thread: This guy gives your club a bad name (/showthread.php?tid=1984)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

- Brian Minkin - 11-11-2009

JoeP wrote:
Quote:Y'all are reading too much into this. I'll bet that a civilian witnessed our Brother behaving badly on the street, Googled for a Philadelphia Porsche Club, found the forum, signed up, and lodged a protest. Do Forum participants need to be PCA members?

There is no requirement that forum participants be PCA members.

- Brian Minkin - 11-11-2009

ADMIN Note:  The owner of the car has asked me to remove the picture from the forum.  In the spirit of no censorship I have altered the image to block the license number but leave the picture so the thread is not censored.

- larrybard - 11-11-2009

I think this has probably been unnecessarily blown out of proportion, and since you don't know the other side of the story, this thread should be put to rest and buried.

Just my unbiased opinion, of course.

Larry

- ADCooperS - 11-11-2009

Hey Larry - Nice Avatar!  (Is that what those pictures are called?!)

- larrybard - 11-11-2009

ADCooperS wrote:
Quote:Hey Larry - Nice Avatar! (Is that what those pictures are called?!)
Oh, dear -- now you've done it!

- ccm911 - 11-11-2009

larrybard wrote:
Quote:I think this has probably been unnecessarily blown out of proportion, and since you don't know the other side of the story, this thread should be put to rest and buried.

Just my unbiased opinion, of course.

I don't know about anyone else, but this subject has completely entertained me. As I hope it has entertained you.

And has anyone else detected the irony in the juxtapositon of this thread over that one named "Speed Cams"?

- catchacab - 11-11-2009

If the alleged offender had the time to contact Brian to ask to have the tag number covered, why hasn't he told his side of the story? GUILTY I SAY! Punishment shall be a permanent incarceration in a Yugo.

Brian, thanks for covering up the mirror. Now we don't have to see his ugly mug. Tongue

- catchacab - 11-11-2009

CarreraS wrote:
Quote:I was in the passenger seat with this same GT3 driver at Thunderbolt and you know what.....he was actually passing people, too! It was terrifying! Big GrinBig Grin

Broken down and parked cars don't count as passes. Big Grin

- George3 - 11-11-2009

catchacab wrote:
Quote:CarreraS wrote:
Quote:I was in the passenger seat with this same GT3 driver at Thunderbolt and you know what.....he was actually passing people, too! It was terrifying! Big GrinBig Grin

Broken down and parked cars don't count as passes. Big Grin

Ouch....

- catchacab - 11-12-2009

No reply? I see you were on this forum at 7:35 this morning. :X:X:X