Riesentöter Forums
Holberts Body Work - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Driver's Education (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Holberts Body Work (/showthread.php?tid=2015)

Pages: 1 2

- Trevor McNeill - 11-01-2009

As many of you know, I managed to put Butt-A-Cup into the tire wall during our MAW event. I know many of you who have needed collision work have been pleased with what Brandywine can do, however given that I'm in northern Bucks, Brandywine is hardly convenient. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with having collision work done at Holberts?
Thanks,
Trevor

- catchacab - 11-01-2009

One of my friends has used them for his Porsche as well as his non-porsches, and has been very happy with the quality of their work.

As an anniversary gift for my wife, I had them respray the bumper on our first Cayenne, due to my wife's need to aquaint the Cayenne with the trim around the garage door as well as the garage side wall. They did an excellent job.

- Racingswh - 11-01-2009

catchacab wrote:
Quote:One of my friends has used them for his Porsche as well as his non-porsches, and has been very happy with the quality of their work.

As an anniversary gift for my wife, I had them respray the bumper on our first Cayenne, due to my wife's need to aquaint the Cayenne with the trim around the garage door as well as the garage side wall. They did an excellent job.

Now that has me laughing!!

Trevor,

http://www.bromesautobody.com/index.html

This shop comes with some decent recommendations.

I would recommend Sue to anyone who is in need of automotive repair work. She and her staff are very professional; they provide high quality work at a fair price. Sue is in constant communication with her clients as to the status of each respective job. In particular, I found Sue to be very accomodating and willing to go the extra mile to provide convenience and customer satisfaction.�? October 20, 2009

Top qualities: Expert, Good Value, High Integrity

Lisa Dipaolo
hired Sue as a Automotive Body Work Repair in 2009, and hired Sue more than once

“Brome's Auto Body & Repair Center, LLC. (Sue & Brome) are an excellent team. They provide great service and suggest different ways to save money and meet our budget! I will definitely go back and will surely recommend them to all my friends and family! Best regards, Marianne & Jeff Romani Holland Fence Company�? October 19, 2009

Top qualities: Great Results, Good Value, High Integrity

Marianne Romani
hired Sue as a auto body repairs in 2009, and hired Sue more than once

“Going to Brome’s was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. So not only was my door falling off the hinge, but I also had a hole in my driver’s side floor that was definitely not going to pass inspection. Sue and Brome had both problems fixed in no time and at a very affordable price. If it wasn’t for them I would still be cruising around town like Fred Flintstone. I would never consider going anywhere else. Thanks again for everything guys!�? August 25, 2009

Top qualities: Great Results, Personable, High Integrity

The owner is a great lady and her name is Sue Arenschield. Might not hurt to get a quote and tell her I referred you to her and she should treat you right. If you want me to make a call for you I would be happy to.

Steve W. Hoagland

- George3 - 11-02-2009

Trevor,

I love your car and hope it gets treated with kid gloves with whomever you choose to do the work.

GL

G

- Mike Andrews - 11-02-2009

Trevor,

Many years ago I needed someone to take care of the Turbo car.... I was very happy with the work Holberts did at that time.

- asher681 - 11-02-2009

Trevor, Talk with Larry Hermen, he had thier red 993 fixed there after its mishap at Summit, he was very pleased...  I have had two p-cars repaired there with excellent results..  Joe Asher...

- Wellardmac - 11-02-2009

I had my aero kit sprayed and installed there and have nothing but good things to say about them. They did a great job on the couple of occasions that my car has been in there.

- allenj01 - 11-03-2009

Trevor, A friend had his 993 done at Holberts after a nasty hit in turn one of the Glen.  The car looked great when he got it back. 

- catchacab - 11-03-2009

Dude, we can fix it. My dad is a TV repairman. He has an awesome set of tools.

- Brian Minkin - 11-03-2009

allenj01 wrote:
Quote:Trevor, A friend had his 993 done at Holberts after a nasty hit in turn one of the Glen. The car looked great when he got it back.
I think that would be my car now. Big Grin .