Riesentöter Forums
GT3 VS Z06 - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Driver's Education (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: GT3 VS Z06 (/showthread.php?tid=214)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

- ccm911 - 03-05-2007

Granted, I have been away for a few years, but there was a period towards the end of my tenure that folks were bing moved to Black in very large numbers.

But....this was done in order to free up white spaces, so more Green and Blue folks could get started.  I know this because I was registrar and saw what was happening.  Luckily, we had a bunch of folks that did fine in Black, and we were able to take more new folks in Blue and Green.

As for the folks in White.  They should realize that they can now hand pick their instructors.  And if you watch the good guys, they always have someone along for the ride.

- AMoore - 03-05-2007

There are some great postings in this thread relating to promotion and driving technique.  Such postings, however, would better serve interested members if they were not part of the Z06 v. GT3 thread.

- Phokaioglaukos - 03-05-2007

Aaron, there is not so much here that we cannot read it all!

- stentech - 03-05-2007

Go to the Corvette site if you want to read about that gt3 vs zo6 . The gt3 vs zo6 topic is very short because there is no comparison.  We have moved on to a more relavant topic.

- smankow - 03-06-2007

stentech wrote:
Quote:The gt3 vs zo6 topic is very short because there is no comparison. We have moved on to a more relavant topic.
don't tell Wally that Big Grin

- betegh9 - 03-06-2007

Oh! I see that there is a little more traffic on the forum. All the threads were getting stagnant

OK, Mike! I may have been exagerating a bit, but people are coming out of the woodwork in the forum and getting INVOLVED.Cool

- ccm911 - 03-06-2007

AMoore wrote:
Quote:There are some great postings in this thread relating to promotion and driving technique. Such postings, however, would better serve interested members if they were not part of the Z06 v. GT3 thread.
OK, then back to the comparison. Can the Americans actually produce a car that will be rattle free five years down the road? I think not. Can the Americans make a tasteful interior, using quality materials? I think not. America should stick to technology, farming and manufacturing, while leaving the production of transportation devices to the Europeans, who are far superior in this aspect.

- AMoore - 03-06-2007

Chris, tell us how you really feel about American cars . . . really, don't hold back.    Additionally, isn't it intersting that you are more likely to find a Toyota, Mercedes, BMW, etc. made in USA, while my last Chevy was made in Canada, and my father's Ford was made in Mexico?

By the way, American's make the best space shuttles (no doubt the components therein were made elsewhere).

- ccm911 - 03-06-2007

An excellent point!  We make all those cars here in America and they are great.  But let the Big three touch something and it is ruined!  What is going on here?

- Wellardmac - 03-06-2007

Build quality is only part of it. If you have a crappy design, then the build quality is moot.