Riesentöter Forums
Go Eagles - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: General Discussion (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Thread: Go Eagles (/showthread.php?tid=228)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Wellardmac - 01-14-2007

That's okay. We'll find a way to shut down LT. We've faced and beaten better teams. Smile

I was out shopping today and saw a couple of Patriots jerseys (in addition to my own) and a couple of Chargers jerseys... no Eagles jerseys though. Wink

Larry Herman wrote:
Quote:Wellardmac wrote:
Quote:hack! hack! hack... what's the noise I hear? ...it's the sound of the eagles choking as badly as Payton Manning in the Playoffs... Hmm. I wonder if that's even possible. Big Grin

Wellardmac wrote:
Quote:So for this afternoon I need all you guys to become Patriots fans. Big Grin
[size="3"]Not after that crack! Tongue[/size]

hey, was a I right or wrong? The Eagles played well, but it's the end result that matters. Smile Can I say 4th down? <grin>

- Tony356993 - 01-14-2007

Quote:no Eagles jerseys though.

Still covered in wing sauce and tears Big Grin

yeah, I've gotta say that the bits of the game I saw were pretty entertaining and it was fairly well matched.

In situations like that you have to feel sorry for the losing team, because it's all about strategy and time manaagement. Andy Reid screwed up on strategy again... you would think he would learn by now.

- Mike Andrews - 01-14-2007

Of course I'm going to say htis... but I thought it was a great game.  It was anyone's game right up to the 45 seconds.....

Now if the Seahawks will just beat the Bears, the Saints will play one more game at homeBig Grin

Holy Cow! What a great game! Another great New England game when we pull it together when it matters. Big Grin

...now off to Indianapolis for our annual meeting with our nemeses. Smile

It would be soooo cool to have 4 superbowls in 6 years.

- catchacab - 01-14-2007

Sorry guys.

Da Bears vs. Colts in the Rust Bowl.

Why did they add the spelling E A G L E S to the fight song?

Because 34.2 % of their fans thought is was spelled IGGLES.

The Colts beat us last time, but you have to remember that was a rarity in recent years. We mostly beat them.

There's a reason why they say that the road to the Superbowl is via New England in January. Smile

The Colts may take us next weekend, but I'd say that we still have a pretty good chance. The Colts are not invincible and have been beaten by some pretty weak teams this season, as their defense is not as strong as their offense... plus we are really good at sacking Payton Manning. Tedy Bruschi loves chewing on Payton's ankles. Big Grin

On the NFC side I've not written off NO, I think they have a good chance, even though Chicago have been strong all season. I'd love to see NO make it to the Superbowl.