Riesentöter Forums
50th Aniversary Jackets and Sweatshirts - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Membership Meetings (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+--- Thread: 50th Aniversary Jackets and Sweatshirts (/showthread.php?tid=229)

- Brian Minkin - 01-07-2007

Goody Store News

We are having embroidered jackets and sweatshirts made with the new logo for the fiftieth anniversary of the club. The sweatshirts are a limited edition and will be sold as first come basis, the colors are Navy, Steel blue, and black . Sweatshirts are $30 each.

The Jackets are medium gray with black trim.  They sell for $90.  Personalized embroidery such as your name, and/or car number can be ordered for an additional charge of $ 5. These Jackets are not stocked by the Goody Store so pre payment must be included for your order to be accepted. A sample jackets as well as jackets of all sizes for proper sizing before ordering will be at our first general membership meeting along with order forms.

A wonderful healthy happy & safe new Year

Francine Knochenhauer
Goody Store RTR

Orders for Jackets will be taken at Theresa's during the luncheon prior to the Auto Show Journey and Jackets and Sweatshirts at the Vendors Night Meeting on Feb. 28th at Dougherty's Automotive in Westchester.

Attached Image (viewed 1 time):

[Image: attachment.php?id=148]

- Porshagod - 01-12-2007

I like the 50th Anniv logo. Is it too late for a suggestion?

I think the logo would look even better WITHOUT the original '57 logo "shadow". Just have our current logo with the "1957-2002" at the top and the gold "50 years w/vines" at the bottom. 

Just a thought.

- Tony356993 - 03-07-2007

Well done on the Jackets and sweathshirts.

- Wellardmac - 03-07-2007

Can someone post a photo? I couldn't make the last meeeting, so still haven't seen one. I figure if I don't get to see one, then I can hardly order one. Sad

- smankow - 03-07-2007

go to our website, it's there and in Brian's post, which started this thread

that would be the logo , not the jacket or sweatshirt. he wants to make sure the cut of the garment flatters his manliness. Big Grin

Exactly!

Seeing a logo doesn't do it for me if it's on a style of garment that I wouldn't be seen dead wearing.

Some might buy sight-unseen, but I'm not big on buying flared lapel cordoroy jackets. Wink

They look like a Columbia ski jacket but they are a wind breaker weight. Very nice. The sweatshirt, is a sweatshirt - no more no less - but quite flattering and a limited edition too. Tongue

Well, I'm particularly interested in seeing the jacket, but seeing the sweatshirt wouldn't be bad either.

I'm not a big fan of plain boxy roundnecked sweatshirts, but rugbyshirts or drop-shouldered sweatshirts I do wear occasionally. Smile