Riesentöter Forums
Porsche Cars Wanted - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: RTR's 60th Anniversary Celebration (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+--- Thread: Porsche Cars Wanted (/showthread.php?tid=235)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- betegh9 - 06-05-2007

Marty Kocse wrote:
Quote:ONLY 2 YEARS LEFT OPEN - 1989 and 1978. There has to be someone out there that has each of those years and is attending the 50th Celebration...

For the cars in the display, we will be meeting at Radnor Hunt Club Sunday morning on June 10th at 9:30am. I will try contacting everyone via email also. The Exec Board and 50th Celebration Committee members will be getting there around 9am.

I'm sure then, that the EXEC will be having a well deserved breakfast thereCool

.................What about the car guys bringing their shined up garage queens, all shined up with their booties? We bring individually wrapped Dunkin Doughnuts in their cardboard boxes?Big GrinBig Grin:dude::dude::dude: and drink our Wawaloha's in paper cups?

- rusie28 - 06-06-2007

Last time I check 1989 was unavailable, but since it is available now I can bring my 1989 911 silver anniversary edition cab.  It is not pristine but it shows nicely.  Let me know when and where I need to be?  email me at rusiewicz@hotmail.com

- Marty Kocse - 06-06-2007

I'm sorry - but yesterday, I found someone for the 89 spot - an 89 944 Turbo.  And the 1978 spot is also filled. 

My sincerest apologies, Marty

- Tony356993 - 06-06-2007

Yo!

Sunday, Jun 10
[Image: 02.gif]

High: 77 °F RealFeel®: 76 °F
Mostly sunny and pleasant

Let's hope they are right for a change.

- Marty Kocse - 06-08-2007

Nick - Did you hear? Coffee and Doughnuts will be served from 9-11am.

SmileSadWinkBig GrinTongue:X:?Confusedhock:Cool:dude:

betegh9 wrote:
Quote:Marty Kocse wrote:
Quote:ONLY 2 YEARS LEFT OPEN - 1989 and 1978. There has to be someone out there that has each of those years and is attending the 50th Celebration...

For the cars in the display, we will be meeting at Radnor Hunt Club Sunday morning on June 10th at 9:30am. I will try contacting everyone via email also. The Exec Board and 50th Celebration Committee members will be getting there around 9am.

I'm sure then, that the EXEC will be having a well deserved breakfast thereCool

.................What about the car guys bringing their shined up garage queens, all shined up with their booties? We bring individually wrapped Dunkin Doughnuts in their cardboard boxes?Big GrinBig Grin:dude::dude::dude: and drink our Wawaloha's in paper cups?

- Fast Meow - 06-09-2007

So, how many people are scheduled to show up tomorrow?

- Marty Kocse - 06-09-2007

625 - with about 150+ Porsches. See you then...

Fast Meow wrote:
Quote:So, how many people are scheduled to show up tomorrow?

- Wellardmac - 06-09-2007

Cooooool!!

[Image: thumbup.gif]

Nice job!