Riesentöter Forums
The poor concours thread - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Concours (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Thread: The poor concours thread (/showthread.php?tid=245)

Pages: 1 2

- Tony356993 - 01-17-2007

I felt bad the thread had no posts. Wink

- Wally - 01-17-2007

Hey Tony,

If we could get a few mor Vette's in the club, then we could get a thread

on Canuba wax and car soaps.Wink

P.S. Also aline on gold chains and hair gel.Big Grin

- Wellardmac - 01-17-2007

Well, now that you mention it, would anyone be up for a concours, or at least a Parade?

Our beloved AX chair is seeking volunteers for a parade at Warminster park in order that we can be seen, display our babies and be shown to be good citizens that are worthy of being allowed to play there in the sandbox.

Any ideas on how to do this would be great.

- Brian Minkin - 01-17-2007

Dont't forget that the 50th party includes a wash and shine concourse with peoples choice for both the 51 display cars and the Porsche Corral.

- Wellardmac - 01-17-2007

Brian Minkin wrote:
Quote:Dont't forget that the 50th party includes a wash and shine concourse with peoples choice for both the 51 display cars and the Porsche Corral.

I know and therein lies the problem... we need a non-driving event to be held at Warminster that shows us to be good people capable of behaving when holding a driving event, but making it interesting enough to pull out the members.

I'm open to brainstorming...

Any chance we can do a picnic at Warminster?

- Brian Minkin - 01-17-2007

Perhaps the AX comittee should organize an AX support car show with a picnic lunch and invite the neighborhood to come see the cars and meet the drivers.  I am sure the AX enthusiasts in the club would bring their rides out to support the future of the program. 

- smankow - 01-18-2007

Wally wrote:
Quote:Hey Tony,

If we could get a few mor Vette's in the club, then we could get a thread

on Canuba wax and car soaps.Wink

P.S. Also aline on gold chains and hair gel.Big Grin

the problem is that we don't have Malt Shops.

and speaking of hair gel ..... Tongue

- Tony356993 - 01-18-2007

There's a new Sonic opening in Morgantown. We could get some shakes delivered to the car. Maybe our waitress will rollerblade over with our shakes and her jugs....fuel jugs of course. Smile

- Wellardmac - 01-18-2007

Brian Minkin wrote:
Quote:Perhaps the AX comittee should organize an AX support car show with a picnic lunch and invite the neighborhood to come see the cars and meet the drivers. I am sure the AX enthusiasts in the club would bring their rides out to support the future of the program.

I like the sound of this... or maybe enlisting the support of Marty to move a member's breakfast into warminster for one time in order that we can do something at the park... it's a nice backdrop for pictures and a nice panoramic photo of the cars in a line would be nice.

- Porshagod - 02-11-2007

At the 50th party, will the Concours/Wash and Shine have classes (356, Early 911, Late 911, 914, etc) ? Trophies? I can help with the planing if this is the case.