Riesentöter Forums
Dogfish Head Brewery Tour - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Social (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=55)
+--- Thread: Dogfish Head Brewery Tour (/showthread.php?tid=2590)

Pages: 1 2 3

- vego - 03-30-2011

Its a huge bummer that this awesome social activity got booked the same weekend as a DE event.  Would have really loved to visit DFH.  I am hoping there wont be any more conflicting dates in the future.

To those who are going enjoy! Have a couple pints for me!

- Ccns23 - 03-30-2011

Do we need to make reservations for the ferry or is that already taken care of?

- asher681 - 03-30-2011

We will be loading first, a great photo op.. The P-cars will be together on the top deck... Joe .........

- STEVEMCMORN - 04-04-2011

What brewery address and what time start??

- Ccns23 - 04-06-2011

Me name Steve. Me like drive car fast.... Smile

Brewery Address is

6 Village Center Blvd
Milton, DE 19968

I think after that we're hitting the pub, then taking the ferry back to Cape May. We're leaving from the Cracker Barrel in Plymouth Meeting @ 9. I know that's a little early for you... Smile

- STEVEMCMORN - 04-06-2011

Ccns23 wrote:
Quote:Me name Steve. Me like drive car fast.... Smile

Brewery Address is

6 Village Center Blvd
Milton, DE 19968

I think after that we're hitting the pub, then taking the ferry back to Cape May. We're leaving from the Cracker Barrel in Plymouth Meeting @ 9. I know that's a little early for you... Smile

It is .... that's why we are going down 1 night early and staying over in Rehoboth so can have a bit of a lie in

- NumeroUnoPA - 04-06-2011

We got the eMail and we are in.  See you in DE.

- Ccns23 - 04-08-2011

Our names weren't on the list even though we sent the info that was requested. This may be a little learning lesson. Don't wait till the last minute for this stuff. Get the info a couple weeks in advance. I asked last week about reservations and the response here was we're loading first. No other info. Then this week we were asked for our info. Not exactly last minute, but this could have all been taken care of last week. And now Joe's e-mail and home phone are down. The number he listed rings to a contractor or something in North Wales, so that's not a valid number either.

Too much hassle..

- pearlcoupeg35 - 04-08-2011

Ccns23 wrote:
Quote:Our names weren't on the list even though we sent the info that was requested. This may be a little learning lesson. Don't wait till the last minute for this stuff. Get the info a couple weeks in advance. I asked last week about reservations and the response here was we're loading first. No other info. Then this week we were asked for our info. Not exactly last minute, but this could have all been taken care of last week. And now Joe's e-mail and home phone are down. The number he listed rings to a contractor or something in North Wales, so that's not a valid number either.

Too much hassle..

Chris - that is Joe's way of weeding out the ones we dont want on the trip!!!

Kiddnig. Sorry to hear of this. Hopefully Joe gets in touch with you and gets you squared away.

- Ccns23 - 04-08-2011

That's actually a small part of the bigger picture brotha'. Accomodations have me more annoyed. Smile