Riesentöter Forums
2011 Autocross Schedule - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: 2011 Autocross Schedule (/showthread.php?tid=2603)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Curtis427 - 03-06-2011

Autocross Events Schedule for 2011

1. April 3, 2011 - Hershey Park, organized by the Central PCA Region

2. May 15, 2011 - Warminster Park, organized by SCCA Philadelphia Region

3. June 19, 2011 - Citizens Bank Park, organized by SCCA Philadelphia Region

4. August 14, 2011 - Planes-n-Porsche's, organized by PCA Riesentoter Region

5. September 25, 2011 - Hershey Park, organized by the Central PCA Region

6. October 16, 2011 - Dover, organized by the Delaware PCA Region

It will be great to see all the returning Autocrosser's again but it will be even better to see new faces.... All you need is some time to fill and a car to drive.  Contact me if you have questions autocross@rtr-pca.org

Ian Curtis - 2011 Autocross Chair

- betegh9 - 03-06-2011

Congratulations on your new voting officer position. As always, let me know if and when you need any help. I like the schedule except for Warminster. I will not drive there because there is no AX layout imagination for just a runway strip and the concrete tarmac has more cracks than an egg run over by your 911 and so wide that one would think that there was an earthquake.
I dropped a line to Tom from NNJR (AX chair), and waiting to hear of their schedule. Can we add an event with them to the schedule if it fits? They have now probably the best lot in the east coast since the NEW Giant's Stadium was built.Cool

- Craigs*84 - 03-06-2011

Oh boy!! ...April 3rd is coming up fast ... I need to get off my butt and get moving . Right now my car looks like this....Confusedhock:

- Craigs*84 - 03-06-2011

valve adjustment....

- Craigs*84 - 03-06-2011

and fixing a bunch of oil leaks , clutch cable and a bunch of other stuff....

- Curtis427 - 03-06-2011

I'm no expert but if the engine is not in the car it could be a problem.... Good luck with putting it back in.

- Curtis427 - 03-06-2011

betegh9 wrote:
Quote:Congratulations on your new voting officer position. As always, let me know if and when you need any help.
Thank you for the offer of help...... I'm going to need it before the season is over. The dates for the NNJR events did not fit this year maybe next year.

- CarreraSupercharged - 03-07-2011

Craigs*84 wrote:
Quote:Oh boy!! ...April 3rd is coming up fast ... I need to get off my butt and get moving . Right now my car looks like this....Confusedhock:

Great to see you back Craig. I know what you are going through,... I remember last year I had to replace a rear main seal 3 days before an event. Good luck, and wish you plenty of warm weather till then.

I have a dilemma, I am not sure if I should run the old bubbled Carrera, or the 964 for this new AutoX season,..!!!

Stephane

- Craigs*84 - 03-07-2011

Shesssh Stephane...

If you have to have a dilemma..... That's the dilemma to have !!

Talking to you and "V" last season inspired me to do my first drop....

picture time !

- CarreraSupercharged - 03-08-2011

Congrat on the drop. Great picture, a must for first time engine drop.

Now, how high did you lift the rear end without removing the fan housing and the air box,...!! My hat to you. When I did mine, I removed the rear bumper, the fan and the air induction stuff.

Have fun

Stephane