Riesentöter Forums
Planes n' Porsche - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: Planes n' Porsche (/showthread.php?tid=2729)

- betegh9 - 07-04-2011

I have signed up for this, but I have not been able to see the list of entrants........ anyone else signed up?

I'd like to see the track junkies bring their fast cars....... I just love the competition!Big Grin:dude:

"If autocross were any easier, it would be called ROAD RACING"Tongue

- jgrausa - 07-04-2011

Nick,
I have tried several times and am unable to register on the MotorsportReg site. I keep getting prompted:
 You must select one from the following group: Additonal Guests
to which I comply and are prompted again, and again, and again. I gave up. I believe the wash and shine registration is operating correctly, but something appears to be amiss with the AX registration.

Joe

- betegh9 - 07-04-2011

Send Ian Curtis a PM and let him know, and he'll sign you up.

- STEVEMCMORN - 07-05-2011

jgrausa wrote:
Quote:I have tried several times and am unable to register on the MotorsportReg site. I keep getting prompted:
You must select one from the following group: Additonal Guests
to which I comply and are prompted again, and again, and again. I gave up. I believe the wash and shine registration is operating correctly, but something appears to be amiss with the AX registration.

Joe- I am looking after registration in 2011. There is a glich in the system I am working on related to "zero" guests. Assuming you have 0 guests, the fix is to click 1 guest and add "no guest" in the box. If that doesn't work, give me a buzz on 610-389-6379
Cheers
Steve

- jgrausa - 07-05-2011

Thanks, Steve. Got it, I'm in. I registered for "1" guest when in fact I have none (there was no additional fee). I was able to complete the registration.

Regards,
Joe Rausa

- Curtis427 - 07-05-2011

Wow, Steve you were on this hickup fast. Thanks

- wilchek - 07-05-2011

I am looking to do my first autocross and wondering about what helmet/ equipment I need. I have a Snell M95 which I know is not fire rated and older than I realized. Also, do I need any special inspection etc on my car. I have a 73 914 with antique plates, that is well maintained. Do I need to show brake fluid changes etc. Thanks

- Curtis427 - 07-06-2011

Welcome to Autocross, I know you will have a lot of fun.
The cars are inspected on the day of the event so no extra effort is required. There are no special brake fluids requirements, the brakes don't get hot enough to accelerate the degradation of the fluid.
I'm not 100% on the helmet question so I will check and confirm my answer, that there is no specific requirement other than you need one.

2011 AX Chair

- Ccns23 - 07-07-2011

Can't make it this year, going to be in sunny So Cal. Have fun and if you haven't signed up for the event yet, do it!!! Easily one of the best events the club puts on every year.

- NumeroUnoPA - 07-10-2011

Cool

Welcome to autocross from someone who did their first autocross at Planes n' Porches last year.  It is a great place to start your career with lots of great instructors to help you with the ins and outs.  Do not worry about helmets because there are loaners if yours does not work.  See you there.

:dude: