Riesentöter Forums
1988 944 Turbo S - Silver Rose - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Classifieds (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Forum: For Sale (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Thread: 1988 944 Turbo S - Silver Rose (/showthread.php?tid=2733)

- DJbrand1 - 05-16-2011

SOLD

Listing for sale my 1988 944 Turbo S Silver Rose.  Car is about to turn over 47k original miles. Has been proactively maintained it's entire life, with records and documents to back it up.

Timing belt was done at 38k miles about 1 1/2 years ago and just checked tension a couple months ago and all is well there. Some simple mods have been done within the past 5k miles; Vitesse chip, 3 bar FPR, Tial wastegate, Forge diverter valve,  Manual boost controller (never turned up past 15psi), 968 M030 Front and Rear swaybars with KLA brackets up front, 968 Castor blocks, 968 Turbo Cup front brake air deflectors, stainless steel brake lines,  VDO boost gauge, and E-code H4 Headlights.  Also has had  full tuneup within past 5k miles as well; plugs, wires, distributor cap and rotor, air filter, fuel filter, lower power steering hose, and high pressure radiator cap.  Car also has new rear Koni shocks with about 6k miles on them, one of the originals failed.   

Car is shown in the pictures below with the Cup wheels on it, they are currently off the car and being refinished. If I get my asking price I will include them, otherwise the car comes with the original forged Club Sports. They can also use a refinishing but do not have any curb rash or pitting. They have new Falken Azenis 615k's up front and Toyo T1R's in the rear.   Oil has always changed with Mobil 1 15w-40 synthetic every 3k miles. The car burns a minimum amount of oil for a turbo car, probably top off half a quart between changes.  Will include Pagid Black brake pads along with Some PBR MetalMasters for street.  Front rotors are brand new slotted Zimmermans. Fresh ATE brake fluid, every 6 months.

Interior is near mint condition. No cracks on dashboard. Burgundy plaid interior is in fantastic shape. I had the driver side bolster replaced with some very rare replacement fabric from Germany. I still have left over material in case the need arises.  JVC head unit is installed with USB/Ipod control.

Car starts first crank every time, no smoke, no running issues, and is quick!! Transmission shifts great with no issues. Has fresh Swepco fluid in it.

The only thing holding this car from looking showroom fresh is the stone guards need to be replaced and some minor stone chips on the front. Otherwise, the original Silver Rose paint is in fantastic condition. No bodywork or paint work ever done.

This is a pretty rare car being a Silver Rose with the burgundy plaid, and such low miles and condition.  Do not need to sell the car, so I won't be accepting any low offers. Asking price is 16k.  Have all original parts. Car is located just outside Philadelphia, PA in Bucks County.  Please feel free to ask any questions as I am sure I didn't cover everything.

Some pictures

[Image: photo4.jpg]

[Image: photo2.jpg]

[Image: photo.jpg]

[Image: photo3.jpg]

[Image: PorscheEnginebay.jpg]

[Image: porscheEngineBay2.jpg]

[Image: PorscheWheels.jpg]