Riesentöter Forums
RTR Championship event #2 - Warminster - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: RTR Championship event #2 - Warminster (/showthread.php?tid=2934)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- csmith74 - 04-27-2012

Hey, guys.

We're getitng kind of close to the date on the schedule for Warminster on May 6th, but I see on the MotorsportReg's page that no one from our group has signed up yet.  Are we gonna zig-zag the old runway again?  I see that the CPA is doing another event in Hershey on the same day.  Thoughts?

- trevornaidoo - 04-27-2012

I will be in Warminster, didn't register yet but will this weekend.

- NumeroUnoPA - 04-28-2012

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Maggie and I are in.  Maggie got in the school in Warminster this weekend, so watch out.  I would stay with Warminster.

:dude::dude::dude:

- betegh9 - 04-28-2012

Jonathan, is this an official XA for points? Are the Ax events posted on the AX page of the RTR web page?
I rather go to Hershey than the runway in Warminster. Not signed up for anything yet.

- tamagee - 04-28-2012

Dave, didn't have a Maggie at the classroom session today.  She was registered for the Warminster Novice AX school?

Terry

:X :X :X

Maggie is not a happy camper.  She drove an hour to get to the class, got there 45 min early and spent the next  hour trying to find the class.  I finally found out they changed the location and time of the class, so then she had to drive an hour home with no class.  Apparently when she got in the class yesterday, no one bothered to tell her and never changed the web site.

She will be there tomorrow, but I imagine she will have a discussion with the organizers.

:X :X :X :X :X

Wink Wink Wink

On the other question, there is an advanced autocross school in Hershey on May 6.  (See that topic under autocross).  Are we sure they are having autocross also. 

:dude: :dude: :dude:

- CarreraSupercharged - 04-29-2012

betegh9 wrote:
Quote:Jonathan, is this an official XA for points? Are the Ax events posted on the AX page of the RTR web page?
I rather go to Hershey than the runway in Warminster. Not signed up for anything yet.

With great Power comes great Responsibilties,....

Jon, are you posting results of the Autocross Schedule? Are we still running same format as last year? What is going on,....

I am still stuck in Kansas,... I may have to sit that one out.Sad

- Vytenis - 04-30-2012

CarreraSupercharged wrote:
Quote:

I am still stuck in Kansas,... I may have to sit that one out.Sad
I heard this works...just click your heels together three (3) times...

- Vytenis - 04-30-2012

Sunday weather forecast looks good (for now).  John attended the novice AX school and is looking forward to kicking my butt.  Will be signing up for Warminster.

"V"