Riesentöter Forums
2013 Planes & Porsches? - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: 2013 Planes & Porsches? (/showthread.php?tid=3006)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

- CarreraS - 02-12-2013

From the Schattenbaum website:

"Each year Schattenbaum Region PCA is proud to support and donate to charities and foundations. During the 2012 year Schattenbaum PCA has given back to the communities that we live in. The recipients for 2012 are:

The Wounded Warrior Project
Vineland Veterans Home
Deborah Hospital Foundation
B+ Foundation"

Grammar notwithstanding, a pretty nice list. I hope our list is equally impressive. I do not recall the name of the organization we supported at this year's Pocono event, so please remind us what specific charities Riesentoter supported in 2012?

- betegh9 - 02-12-2013

STEVEMCMORN wrote:
Quote:Jon Wright - not me vs you; me vs fu*knuts

Chris Ccns 23 - a cayman is hardly neutral given fu*knuts has one

Nick - your car sounds perfect ... but if I have $1000 on the line, no ride alongs, no inside info, no test runs ..... and no passengers

So does that mean that I will have several co-drivers competing with one car against each other? I will have to work up a scheme for who can qualify for the TOP DOG honors. Any track junkies want to take a challenge?
Now this is a competitive sport!!

- pearlcoupeg35 - 02-12-2013

STEVEMCMORN wrote:

Nick - your car sounds perfect ... but if I have $1000 on the line, no ride alongs, no inside info, no test runs ..... and no passengers

Steve, i love ya, but didnt you buy YOUR car from him at Rosen?! Why all the hate?!

And why not me? you scuuuurred? Big Grin

- Ccns23 - 02-12-2013

STEVEMCMORN wrote:

Who say's I'll have the Cayman by the time this little challenge actually gets set up? Smile

- pearlcoupeg35 - 02-12-2013

Ccns23 wrote:
Quote:STEVEMCMORN wrote:

Who say's I'll have the Cayman by the time this little challenge actually gets set up? Smile

Spill the beans already!!!

- Ccns23 - 02-12-2013

I may or may not have signed a paper declaring intent to procure a vehicle that is newer and considerably faster. But it's not 100% finalized as of this writing.

As if you wouldn't be the first to know... Smile

- STEVEMCMORN - 02-12-2013

Ccns23 wrote:
Quote:I may or may not have signed a paper declaring intent to procure a vehicle that is newer and considerably faster.

Dude ....... you getting a Turbo Miata ???!!!!!!

- STEVEMCMORN - 02-12-2013

pearlcoupeg35 wrote:
Quote:Why all the hate?

Definitely no hate, just frustration at constant image over substance

Why not you? Well, kuz yo mama is a better driver than you Confusedhock:

- emayer - 02-13-2013

Guys,

I just had a chance to read the thread and am thrilled that PnP will be back.  While I'm not an AX particpant, the event is a major asset to the club and its associated charities.  Thanks to al the 'Toters pitching in to get this going.

I'd like to offer my assistance too.  Nick's gracious beer donation got me thinking (and made me thirsty).  Turns out my brother and I have a premiere sausage/ coldcut manufacturing company.  Let the jokes begin!!!  Big Grin

We'd be glad to donate food items to the event. 

Cars, planes, beer, sausages, friends.  Does it get any better?

- pearlcoupeg35 - 02-13-2013

STEVEMCMORN wrote:
Quote:pearlcoupeg35 wrote:
Quote:Why all the hate?

Definitely no hate, just frustration at constant image over substance

Why not you? Well, kuz yo mama is a better driver than you Confusedhock:

I hear ya....just didnt want frustration to come across as hate --- after all, i am a lover not a fighter (or a driver - ZING!)

Pumped for the event....now just dont pick a date when i will be traveling and all will be right in the world. Cool