Riesentöter Forums
2013 Planes & Porsches? - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: 2013 Planes & Porsches? (/showthread.php?tid=3006)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

- MikeKling - 02-13-2013

OK, me first.  So Eric Meyer is your brother's name Oscar?

- betegh9 - 02-13-2013

emayer wrote:
Quote:Guys,

I just had a chance to read the thread and am thrilled that PnP will be back. While I'm not an AX particpant, the event is a major asset to the club and its associated charities. Thanks to al the 'Toters pitching in to get this going.

I'd like to offer my assistance too. Nick's gracious beer donation got me thinking (and made me thirsty). Turns out my brother and I have a premiere sausage/ coldcut manufacturing company. Let the jokes begin!!! Big Grin

We'd be glad to donate food items to the event.

Cars, planes, beer, sausages, friends. Does it get any better?

Eric!
If it is german sausage, please add sour kraut!

- MikeKling - 02-13-2013

betegh9 wrote:
Quote:emayer wrote:
Quote:Guys,

I just had a chance to read the thread and am thrilled that PnP will be back. While I'm not an AX particpant, the event is a major asset to the club and its associated charities. Thanks to al the 'Toters pitching in to get this going.

I'd like to offer my assistance too. Nick's gracious beer donation got me thinking (and made me thirsty). Turns out my brother and I have a premiere sausage/ coldcut manufacturing company. Let the jokes begin!!! Big Grin

We'd be glad to donate food items to the event.

Cars, planes, beer, sausages, friends. Does it get any better?

Eric!
If it is german sausage, please add sour kraut!
And deliver it in the weiner mobile

- MikeKling - 02-13-2013

CarreraS wrote:
Quote:From the Schattenbaum website:

"Each year Schattenbaum Region PCA is proud to support and donate to charities and foundations. During the 2012 year Schattenbaum PCA has given back to the communities that we live in. The recipients for 2012 are:

The Wounded Warrior Project
Vineland Veterans Home
Deborah Hospital Foundation
B+ Foundation"

Grammar notwithstanding, a pretty nice list. I hope our list is equally impressive. I do not recall the name of the organization we supported at this year's Pocono event, so please remind us what specific charities Riesentoter supported in 2012?
Not bad for a club half our size.

- emayer - 02-13-2013

I knew I could count on you Mike!

My name is Mayer.  Time for you to sing the Oscar Mayer Wiener jingle!! Big Grin

If anyone is interested, the company site is:  kochers.com

Nick,  Sauerkraut on the way as promised!  I'm the wiener in the mobile though.

Seriously, whoever is taking charge of organizing meals for the event can PM me anytime.  I was thinking of bringing an assortment to DE events also.  Who's got a portable grill?

- pearlcoupeg35 - 02-13-2013

MikeKling wrote:
Quote:OK, me first. So Eric Meyer is your brother's name Oscar?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!! My first thought as well Cool

- Wally - 02-14-2013

The Board met last night and decided for multiple reasons that there will be no Planes and Porshes for the indefinite future.  An alternate site has been made available for an AX in the area.  For those interested contact Jon.

- STEVEMCMORN - 02-14-2013

Wally wrote:
Quote:The Board met last night and decided for multiple reasons that there will be no Planes and Porshes for the indefinite future. An alternate site has been made available for an AX in the area. For those interested contact Jon.

WOW!

Given that I wasn't invited to the meeting and no one reached out to me to discuss alternative options, that is a very bold move for the EXEC given the level of support for the event on this forum --- it seems charity does begin at home for some and the EXEC are not interested in what the members they serve think

What is the alternative site? what's wrong with the FREE Millennium Aviation site which comes with a very useful big hangar?? Did the current AX chair agree to set up an RTR AX on the new site??

Wow! Wow! Wow!

- STEVEMCMORN - 02-14-2013

Each year Schattenbaum Region PCA is proud to support and donate to charities and foundations.

During the 2013 year Schattenbaum PCA will give back to the communities that we live in. The recipients for 2013 are:

The Wounded Warrior Project
Vineland Veterans Home
Deborah Hospital Foundation
B+ Foundation
Miller Keystone Blood Bank

There's a thought....................

- csmith74 - 02-14-2013

Wally wrote:
Quote:The Board met last night and decided for multiple reasons that there will be no Planes and Porshes for the indefinite future. An alternate site has been made available for an AX in the area. For those interested contact Jon.
Ker-SLAM!! And that's the end of that, folks.