Riesentöter Forums
Scales and Scale Pad Levelers (with Roll-offs) - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Classifieds (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Forum: For Sale (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Thread: Scales and Scale Pad Levelers (with Roll-offs) (/showthread.php?tid=3101)

- ninjabones - 01-16-2012

Up for sale are my scales and scale-pad levelers (with roll-offs). These are in as-new condition, and were only used once to actually verify that they actually work. 

Preference will be given to anyone who will pick up the stuff at my house (Villanova).  If I can't sell locally, I can have everything delivered to Sebring for the Club Race in the coming weeks.

Intercomp Computerscales DXI   15" Semi Pro Scales

The semi-pro level Longacre Vision DXI is Longacre's solution for an easy to use, accurate, and flexible high quality scale system - a terrific step up from the economy models! All 4 wheel weights are displayed individually while viewing all partial weights and percentages at the same time! Push a button for any percentage you want, and then push 1 pre-programmed button

The semi-pro level Longacre Vision DXI is Longacre's solution for an easy to use, accurate, and flexible high quality scale system - a terrific step up from the economy models! All 4 wheel weights are displayed individually while viewing all partial weigh

Technical Information: 4 individual wheel weight displays with 1 large 4 line display for your percentages. Customizable 4 line display to show you exactly what you want.  Instant recall Memory for 8 complete setups. New advanced low power consumption.

These will be sold together with billet aluminum scale pad levelers (with roll-offs). The scales and levelers together were well over $2,000.

Up for quick sale at $1,500. To encourage the sale, I'll throw in two turnplates (old but function perfectly).  You'd be hard-pressed to find decent turnplates for less than $1,000.

[Image: ninjabones-albums-for-sale-stuff-picture...cale-1.jpg]

[Image: ninjabones-albums-for-sale-stuff-picture...-stack.jpg]

[Image: ninjabones-albums-for-sale-stuff-picture...cale-3.jpg]

[Image: ninjabones-albums-for-sale-stuff-picture...cale-3.jpg]

[Image: ninjabones-albums-for-sale-stuff-picture...le-box.jpg]

[Image: ninjabones-albums-for-sale-stuff-picture...case-1.jpg]

[Image: ninjabones-albums-for-sale-stuff-picture...case-2.jpg]

[Image: ninjabones-albums-for-sale-stuff-picture...late-2.jpg]

- ninjabones - 01-17-2012

last chance offer for local pick-up... i've got a guy who wants to buy them from Texas. But, I'd prefer to not ship them. 

- arena - 01-21-2012

Damn... I'd like to have these, but it's hard to justify the purchase when I don't have a garage... Maybe I can convince someone to buy them at work...

- ninjabones - 01-22-2012

I'm surprised nobody local wants these. I've had a lot of interest, but all would require shipping. They'll be going down to Sebring in two weeks where I have a buyer... but he knows that I will sell before then if I get a local buyer.