Riesentöter Forums
Last DE of the season - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Driver's Education (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Last DE of the season (/showthread.php?tid=3133)

Pages: 1 2 3

- michael lang - 10-11-2012

According to weather.com next weekend's forecast...sunny & 60's all weekend. What a way to close out the season!!

Big Grin

- Phokaioglaukos - 10-11-2012

Cool air--the cars will run strong and with sun the track should let us get our tires hot. Lows in the 40s, so bring your firewood for the evening.

Friday turnout seems light in the lower run groups. For those who can attend that day it should be an excellent introduction to the track!

- emayer - 10-12-2012

Thanks for rubbing it in you guys! :dude:

Too many work obligations in order to make it this year...

Have fun everyone!

- CarreraS - 10-12-2012

Eric:

There's always a chance for your "Eric Mayer Private Track Day: Invitees Only" at T-bolt in December!!!

I'm in if you are!!

TongueTongueTongue

- the_vetman - 10-13-2012

CarreraS wrote:
Quote:Eric:

There's always a chance for your "Eric Mayer Private Track Day: Invitees Only" at T-bolt in December!!!

I'm in if you are!!

TongueTongueTongue
I didn't even get the inside joke Wink, but I'm in depending on the date.

- Lainey - 10-14-2012

CarreraS wrote:
Quote:Eric:

There's always a chance for your "Eric Mayer Private Track Day: Invitees Only" at T-bolt in December!!!

I'm in if you are!!

TongueTongueTongue

BUMP Cool

- Lainey - 10-14-2012

michael lang wrote:
Quote:According to weather.com next weekend's forecast...sunny & 60's all weekend. What a way to close out the season!!

Big Grin

Mike, sure hope you're right - although it is a bit early for the forecast.

either way its ***GOOD TURBO WEATHER***

- emayer - 10-14-2012

Alright folks, due to demand Winterfest will be back!

As before, this will be open to all White level and above drivers. Registration is limited to about 20-25 participants with meals provided. INSANE AMOUNT OF TRACK TIME!!!

Event to be held at T-bolt, Date to TBA. (Early Decmber)
We were extremely lucky with weather last year, I hope to take advantage of global warming yet again....Big Grin
As a reminder, there can be no refunds however we can reschedule for inclement weather.

Drop me a note if interested and I'll get things rolling once close to a sufficient participating number.

Lainey, I'm counting on you to be Registrar with the killer attack dogs!

- Brian Minkin - 10-14-2012

Count me in once againSmile

- Lainey - 10-14-2012

emayer wrote:
Quote:Alright folks, due to demand Winterfest will be back!

As before, this will be open to all White level and above drivers. Registration is limited to about 20-25 participants with meals provided. INSANE AMOUNT OF TRACK TIME!!!

Lainey, I'm counting on you to be Registrar with the killer attack dogs!

You got it, Eric! Let me know what you need me to do... Brembo, Steve and I are in!