Riesentöter Forums
2012 DE SCHEDULE - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Driver's Education (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: 2012 DE SCHEDULE (/showthread.php?tid=3143)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- JIMK - 01-17-2012

Hi guys, Got the front end all spiffy (control arms) and wondering if the 2012 tech form is same as 2011?  I know I need updated harnesses; the 2005's in there now need to be replaced.  Just making a list and ticking off "done".

Looking hopefully toward some hot laps this year!

Jim

PS Summit has always been a favorite track

- Jimbeau - 01-20-2012

Jim

We'll make a few updates to the form I'm sure but the basics will remain the same.

Jim

Also, thanks Paul for getting us the additional Summit Main dates!

- Jimbeau - 01-24-2012

2012 Safety Tech Schedule

Jefferson/Shenandoah - March 31st - Dougherty Automotive

May Watkins Glen - April 21st - Meenan Transmission

NJMP Lightning - May 26th - Tilson Motor Cars

July Watkins Glen - July 14th - Dougherty Automotive

August Summit Main - August 4th - Possum Hollow Motorsports/Phoenix Performance

Pocono - September 1st - Knopf Automotive

October Summit Main - October 6th - TBD (POBC or Dougherty)

- Bill Lehman - 01-25-2012

Jim, The tech date for Summit Point in October needs correction.

- Jimbeau - 02-05-2012

Good catch Bill, thanks!

Corrected.

- Ajjra - 02-06-2012

+1 for the 2 visits to The Glen Big Grin

- Marty Kocse - 02-13-2012

The first RTR track event of the year (Apr 13-15) is now open on motorsportreg.com. Please sign up for Jefferson(Fri)/Shenandoah(Sat/Sun) as soon as you can.
Thanks, Marty Kocse
RTR Registrar

- Ben951 - 02-22-2012

Trying to register but getting what might be an error

"The event organizer is only accepting approved members for registration at this time. If you feel this is an error, please contact the registrar Marty Kocse / Adam Kocse at registrar@rtr-pca.org"

I guess this is telling me that I am not on the approved list. I will email Marty/Adam... I also noticed my PCA card has the wrong name on it... that's special (wife's first name)

- Marty Kocse - 02-22-2012

Ben951 wrote:
Quote:Trying to register but getting what might be an error

"The event organizer is only accepting approved members for registration at this time. If you feel this is an error, please contact the registrar Marty Kocse / Adam Kocse at registrar@rtr-pca.org"

I guess this is telling me that I am not on the approved list. I will email Marty/Adam... I also noticed my PCA card has the wrong name on it... that's special (wife's first name)

If it is your first time registering on motorsportreg.com then you need to make 'Riesentoter PCA' one of your clubs. Then I can go in and mark you as approved for registration and then you can sign up.
Marty

- Ben951 - 02-22-2012

Looks like we are squared away Marty. I am now debating between all 3 days or just sat and sun. I would think all 3 would be best!

- Ben