Riesentöter Forums
Any interest in the SCCA event on July 15? - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: Any interest in the SCCA event on July 15? (/showthread.php?tid=3168)

- csmith74 - 06-27-2012

The Philadelphia region SCCA is hosting a two-day AX event, on Saturday, July 14 & Sunday, July 15.  The Saturday event will be at Warminster park, but the Sunday one will be held at the Wells Fargo Center, near the ballpark.  Here's a link  http://www.motorsportreg.com/index.cfm/event/event.advert/uidEvent/DA90F4B5-FC21-5BCD-408DB172FAF2E321  which may or may not work.  Since we're not doing P&P this might be a good mid-summer warmup for the championship event at Giants Stadium.  I'm not particularly interested in the Warminster portion, but the Wells Fargo Center gig sounds like fun.  Anyone else interested?

- trevornaidoo - 06-27-2012

Is the Giants stadium event a championship event? This is the schedule I see on the 2012 Autocross schedule thread. Is there an updated version?

April 22 - HERSHEY PARK - Central PA PCA Hershey swap meet

May 6 - WARMINSTER COMMUNITY PARK - Philly SCCA

June 10 - HERSHEY PARK - Central PA PCA

July 15 - WARMINSTER COMMUNITY PARK - Philly SCCA

August 19- PLANES AND PORSCHES - Millenium Aviation, Reading PA

September 16th - POCONO RACEWAY - RIESENTOTER

September 23 - HERSHEY- Central PCA Porsche & Corvette Challenge

October 14th - WARMINSTER COMMUNITY PARK- Philly SCCA

- csmith74 - 06-27-2012

Sorry, I'm using an outdated schedule I printed out and tacked up earlier this year.  Looks like the Great Green Commander edited his post in May, and that thread has been dormant since May 8th.  Well, the NNJR event still looks like fun, if a bit far away.

BTW - The schedule is calling for Warminster, but the 15th is at the Wells Fargo Center.  I'm assuming that's the championship, not Warminster on the 14th.  Also, since P&P is history will the SCCA Citizen's Bank Park AX be put on the schedule in it's place?  The Lancaster County Corvette Club is also having one of their "Double Autocross" events on the same day.  We can still have a championship event but Mr. Arena will have to decide where it'll be held.

- Craigs*84 - 06-27-2012

August 19  Lancaster County Corvette Club AX, get's my vote for a championship event to replace the PP event.

I think July 15th at the stadium is our event.

Fast-Gumby should chime in...

- CarreraSupercharged - 06-27-2012

Craigs*84 wrote:
Quote:August 19 Lancaster County Corvette Club AX, get's my vote for a championship event to replace the PP event.

+1

- trevornaidoo - 06-28-2012

Craigs*84 wrote:
Quote:August 19 Lancaster County Corvette Club AX, get's my vote for a championship event to replace the PP event.

+1

btw, I like the new avatar

- csmith74 - 07-02-2012

Anyone else having trouble registering this one with Motorsportsreg? I can't seem to get them to accept the "non-member" registration for Sunday...:?

- arena - 07-05-2012

csmith74 wrote:
Quote:Sorry, I'm using an outdated schedule I printed out and tacked up earlier this year. Looks like the Great Green Commander edited his post in May, and that thread has been dormant since May 8th. Well, the NNJR event still looks like fun, if a bit far away.

BTW - The schedule is calling for Warminster, but the 15th is at the Wells Fargo Center. I'm assuming that's the championship, not Warminster on the 14th. Also, since P&P is history will the SCCA Citizen's Bank Park AX be put on the schedule in it's place? The Lancaster County Corvette Club is also having one of their "Double Autocross" events on the same day. We can still have a championship event but Mr. Arena will have to decide where it'll be held.

Guys I'm really sorry- the SCCA website earlier in the year did not make it clear that the Sunday even (the 15th) was down at the Citizen's Bank Park. I will get the webmaster to change it asap

Regarding the August event, I have something up my sleeve in the works, but it's not finalized. But it does involve an airport.... Cool

- arena - 07-05-2012

Craigs*84 wrote:

Fast-Gumby!!!!! Thats my favorite one yet

July 15th at the Stadiums is our event. Lets talk about what we want to do for August next week, and come up with a plan as a group.

- betegh9 - 07-09-2012

Here is my 2 cents since I won't make it to the 15th:

August 19th to be whatever. I may be in a 24 hr race....

September 14, 15, 16 Pocono with RTR. Track and AX. Arena should advertize this heavily and anounce at the event for track guys. Good smack talk time.

September 23 at CPA Corvette challenge.

October 14 at NNJR Englishtown Road course. Lot better than you think.....and not as far as Meadowlands. A MUST!

October 19, 20, 21 Summit Point Raceway, Virginia.  Maybe something there.....