Riesentöter Forums
RTR at Pocono Full Course September 14-16 - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Driver's Education (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: RTR at Pocono Full Course September 14-16 (/showthread.php?tid=3271)

Pages: 1 2

- Brian Minkin - 08-28-2012

Good Morning All,

Just a reminder that we still have room in all run groups for the Pocono event.
Again by popular demand, we will utilize the entire Pocono raceway. Friday will be an advanced day
(Red,Black,White) with at least 4 hours track time including one session on the Tri-Oval.
Saturday the Green and Blue students will join us for their fun. The last session on Saturday will
also be on the Tri-Oval.
There will be an Autorcross held on Saturday for the benefit of the Janet Weis Childrens Hospital
with all proceeds going to the hospital. DE participants will be able to make AX runs for a donation.
Saturday will also have a BBQ buffet dinner for all participants at the end of the track day.
Last year everyone had a blast, so if you are able, come join us.

Hope you can make it,

Paul Walsack
RTR Track

Registration on Motorsportreg.com

- CarreraS - 08-28-2012

This event was truly a blast last year!! If you ever wanted to see what the NASCAR guys/gals feel on an oval, you MUST come to this event!

Every criticism you've ever heard about Pocono will vanish when you see the variety of configurations that Paul has been able to work out for us.

Can't wait!!

- betegh9 - 08-29-2012

CarreraS wrote:
Quote:This event was truly a blast last year!! If you ever wanted to see what the NASCAR guys/gals feel on an oval, you MUST come to this event!

Every criticism you've ever heard about Pocono will vanish when you see the variety of configurations that Paul has been able to work out for us.

Can't wait!!

Congrats on your results at the NJMSP. At one point I saw you in 5th place, overall, in the enduro race according to "race monitor"......then droppes back in the 45 minute range. Maybe you are not used to endurance racing.....Yet

I'll get my ride with you at Pocono, "Sideway Felker"

- Lainey - 08-29-2012

We will be there!

- CarreraS - 08-30-2012

Hey Nick!

Screwed up on the timing of my pit stop in the enduro. Had a great weekend!!

- StoogeMoe203 - 08-30-2012

Is the safety tech still on for Saturday at Knopf?  If so, till what time?

- Brian Minkin - 08-30-2012

StoogeMoe203 wrote:
Quote:Is the safety tech still on for Saturday at Knopf? If so, till what time?
Tech is from 9:00 to 12:00 at Knopf. Try to be there no later then 11:30.

- TRM - 08-30-2012

Brian, Can fellow RTR members come and spectate, snap picks...drool from the infield?

- Brian Minkin - 08-30-2012

TRM wrote:
Quote:Brian, Can fellow RTR members come and spectate, snap picks...drool from the infield?
All members and guest are welcome to come and check out the event.

- MikeKling - 09-03-2012

Could someone please post a video of this course for edumactional purposes?  This will be my first time running this course and I don't want to earn the name "Sideways" as well.