Riesentöter Forums
Event #4 lancaster county corvette club - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: Event #4 lancaster county corvette club (/showthread.php?tid=3433)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Event #4 lancaster county corvette club - csmith74 - 05-14-2013

Just show up and register on site. They're a really relaxed group, the most low key of all the AX hosts we attend (Blush including RTR Blush). You can be there for the morning only, afternoon only, or both. Depending on the number of cars you get at least 3-4 runs per event.

RE: Event #4 lancaster county corvette club - NumeroUnoPA - 05-14-2013

Blush Blush Blush Blush Blush

Chuck is right. It is low key and lots of fun. The $15 is for each session, morning and afternoon. They do not use MotorSportReg.

Note to past participants, this may not be the site you went to last time. It is just of the 30 bypass and 283 in Lancaster. Map attached.

For those interested, we can meet @ Peter J. Camiel Service Plaza. We need to leave there by 7:15.

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

RE: Event #4 lancaster county corvette club - EV3 - 05-15-2013

Thanks for the info guys! I've recruited some good friends, though non-Porsche folk (Subie WRX STi, VW GTi and Acura TL), to join us. Look forward to seeing you then...
Cheers,
-E.

RE: Event #4 lancaster county corvette club - betegh9 - 05-22-2013

(05-15-2013, 06:34 PM)EV3 Wrote: Thanks for the info guys! I've recruited some good friends, though non-Porsche folk (Subie WRX STi, VW GTi and Acura TL), to join us. Look forward to seeing you then...
Cheers,
-E.

I don't know about those rice burnersConfused I'll try to get my car ready for that event. keeping the old tires from last year.
Isn't taking Rt 30 straight out better at that early hour?

RE: Event #4 lancaster county corvette club - CarreraSupercharged - 05-22-2013

(05-22-2013, 11:40 AM)betegh9 Wrote:
(05-15-2013, 06:34 PM)EV3 Wrote: Thanks for the info guys! I've recruited some good friends, though non-Porsche folk (Subie WRX STi, VW GTi and Acura TL), to join us. Look forward to seeing you then...
Cheers,
-E.

I don't know about those rice burnersConfused I'll try to get my car ready for that event. keeping the old tires from last year.

What is up Nick,... you don’t show up anymore,..? You don’t think that some of us may still give you a run for your $$$,..

What is the deal with the mysterious new ride,... is it a 914 with an LS1 engine

RE: Event #4 lancaster county corvette club - betegh9 - 05-22-2013

(05-22-2013, 06:26 PM)CarreraSupercharged Wrote:
(05-22-2013, 11:40 AM)betegh9 Wrote:
Cheers,
-E.

What is up Nick,... you don’t show up anymore,..? You don’t think that some of us may still give you a run for your $$$,..

What is the deal with the mysterious new ride,... is it a 914 with an LS1 engine

he mysterious ride is still mysterious........ there is always some distractions that take up time, o shit!!
I always like to take on the Corvettes, even on old tires, so Ill be there. I am debating taking the turnpike and tr 30 bypass or traight out on rt 30. any advise?

RE: Event #4 lancaster county corvette club - CarreraSupercharged - 05-23-2013

Will be great to see you agan Nick. Dont expext to win anything on these old tires cause Dan is a real fast Ricky Bobby with his 997,....Big Grin

I live off of RT 340, so I'll take that up to lancaster, which should take me a big 20 minutes.

RE: Event #4 lancaster county corvette club - betegh9 - 05-23-2013

Actually, the auto cross is secondary to the get together afterwards, so that's the real reason for going.
Can I bring anything for all of us?

RE: Event #4 lancaster county corvette club - trevornaidoo - 05-23-2013

Nick, you have strong competition from Stephane and Dan. Stephane's new wrap has made him super fast :-)

RE: Event #4 lancaster county corvette club - betegh9 - 05-23-2013

The old guard may be knocked off the top of the HEAP, but not without a fight. Bring your A game!!