Riesentöter Forums
Congratulations - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Driver's Education (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Congratulations (/showthread.php?tid=3448)

Congratulations - Wally - 05-20-2013

Congratulations to our newly minted DE Instructors:
Mike Kling (you're still on grid tech)
Ralph Kaye
Dave "Frank" Felker (amature proctologist Tongue)
Dan Newton
Frank von Esse
Wade Saadi Jr.
Jim Mertz (resident poet)
Jeff Rotella
Chris Barone
Steve McMorn (speak English please)
These gentlemen attended and passed the Driver InstructorTraining Class conducted by PCA National Trainer, Tom Holmes, at our recent Pocono event.
Welcome guys, now your fun begins.Cool

RE: Congratulations - CarreraS - 05-20-2013

Wally:

Thanks for your kind words! Did the pizza arrive, yet?

Big Grin

RE: Congratulations - MikeKling - 05-22-2013

Thanks Paul. Of course I'm still on Grid Tech. It's the only job other than a Supreme Court Justice that is a lifetime apointment. Besides, Jim honored me with a new title: Global Vice President of Automotive Adhesive Sticker Application. How could I possibly resign from such an auspicious and prestigious appointment?

I would like to also congratulate my fellow classmates. Mr. Holmes was a great teacher and our RTR mentors made for an exciting track learning experience.

Congratulations - michael lang - 05-25-2013

Mike Kling is now an instructor, you guys are really digging deep in the well now.

RE: Congratulations - MikeKling - 05-25-2013

(05-25-2013, 09:43 AM)michael lang Wrote: Mike Kling is now an instructor, you guys are really digging deep in the well now.

I know, right? But I did graduate Taste of the Track with honors and was the class valedictorian. And for the Intro to DE last year, I was magna cum laude. Since Paul’s announcement on the RTR forum my life has been a whirlwind of excitement. Between guest appearances on day time cooking shows, walk ins on late night talk and panel discussions on the Sunday morning political commentary forums, I hardly have time to breathe. The constant paparazzi dodging has proven to be most troublesome, but that’s the price of fame after all.

The BIG announcement is the book release and upcoming movie. The working title is: "What? Him? Are you freaking kidding me? "

RE: Congratulations - StoogeMoe203 - 05-26-2013

I was promised hookers and beer. Haven't seen any of that yet (maybe at Lightning). Undecided We didn't even get pizza.

Maybe only the valedictorians get that... Dodgy

RE: Congratulations - Wally - 05-27-2013

(05-26-2013, 11:29 AM)StoogeMoe203 Wrote: I was promised hookers and beer. Haven't seen any of that yet (maybe at Lightning). Undecided We didn't even get pizza.

Maybe only the valedictorians get that... Dodgy

Now I know you missed the meeting Jim. The new instructors provide hookers, beer and pizza for their mentors. I'm still waiting.Dodgy

RE: Congratulations - Ajjra - 06-02-2013

Many thanks to Tom and the Mentors who made it a valuable experience...