Riesentöter Forums
Registration open for Porsche 4 Pediatrics - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: Registration open for Porsche 4 Pediatrics (/showthread.php?tid=3462)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Registration open for Porsche 4 Pediatrics - csmith74 - 07-01-2013

Okay guys. The gauntlet is down... I've ordered trophies for the top three times as well as three dozen etched pilsner glasses (enough so that even Craig should get one). Unless you want to find these things under your pillows mafia style you'd best get signed up Big Grin

RE: Registration open for Porsche 4 Pediatrics - Craigs*84 - 07-02-2013

SmileSmileSmileSmile Chuck , I almost wet myself laughing ... Its so, true SmileSmileTongue

RE: Registration open for Porsche 4 Pediatrics - BBrandis - 07-10-2013

I know there are a couple of you "regulars" on here that still haven't signed up yet. We filled 22 of the 60 spots so far, and the event is only 3 weeks away. Did I mention, you get lunch included with your AX registration?

RE: Registration open for Porsche 4 Pediatrics - csmith74 - 07-13-2013

Hey guys,
I mentioned it at the LCCC race, but I'll put it in print to make it official: Anyone and everyone interested in a swim and some ribs or a burger is welcome to my house after the P4P. It should be good and hot so a dip before driving home would be nice, and I know a great baby back ribs supplier so we can have some post event chow. Tongue If you and guests would like to come please post to let me know so I can stock up accordingly. My house is about ten minutes away from Coca-Cola Park, I'll post a map and directions shortly.
Thanks,
Chuck

RE: Registration open for Porsche 4 Pediatrics - BBrandis - 07-29-2013

As of this writing, we have 47 signed up for the AX. We have room for 13 more. Looks like the weather is going to cooperate and should be 80 & Sunny! Hope to see everyone at Coca Cola Park on Sunday

RE: Registration open for Porsche 4 Pediatrics - betegh9 - 07-29-2013

(07-29-2013, 01:49 PM)BBrandis Wrote: As of this writing, we have 47 signed up for the AX. We have room for 13 more. Looks like the weather is going to cooperate and should be 80 & Sunny! Hope to see everyone at Coca Cola Park on Sunday

I would not limit this event at 60. I would welcome any show and shine lady or gent plus walk ups. We can time at least 2 cars per minute to keep the driving and bragging as interesting as possible.

RE: Registration open for Porsche 4 Pediatrics - Big Ant - 08-02-2013

Hey all! Is there gonna be a caravan on the way to coca cola park?

RE: Registration open for Porsche 4 Pediatrics - betegh9 - 08-02-2013

I will be there from 6:30 am. Leaving my house at 5:30. Come over if you wana caravan.

RE: Registration open for Porsche 4 Pediatrics - SomebodyDial911 - 08-02-2013

I would be game for a caravan... as long as Anthony doesn't attract the law this time.

RE: Registration open for Porsche 4 Pediatrics - Big Ant - 08-02-2013

That was low. I just go to the back of the line. Sad