Riesentöter Forums
Standings ? - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: Standings ? (/showthread.php?tid=3598)

Pages: 1 2

Standings ? - Craigs*84 - 11-06-2013

Is there a standings update ?

RE: Standings ? - trevornaidoo - 11-06-2013

With Stephane and Dan missing the last event and you taking second place at Hershey, you could take the championship, Craig! This is more nail biting than the F1 Championship.

RE: Standings ? - Craigs*84 - 11-07-2013

LOL.... I wish. Maybe if you hadn't taken 1st place Dodgy I could of had a chance.
Those two are so far ahead there is no catching them...

Until next year Banana

RE: Standings ? - Craigs*84 - 11-07-2013

1st & 2nd place E Class...
[attachment=3088]

RE: Standings ? - saucerman - 11-07-2013

Here are the official results from Hershey....see you get these types of things when you PRE-register Tongue

Also it is going to be 55 on Sunday...and Hershey is having another one .....

RE: Standings ? - SomebodyDial911 - 11-10-2013

Sorry I couldn't make it, guys. Having just moved and with a baby on the way, I've been MIA for a while. Thanks for sharing the pics. Looks like you guys had some nice runs!

RE: Standings ? - trevornaidoo - 11-12-2013

Dan, Congrats on the baby! (I am assuming you are talking about a real baby and not a 991 thats on its waySmile)

Are you going to post the final standings for 2013 so we can see if you are officially the 2013 AutoX Champion?

RE: Standings ? - SomebodyDial911 - 11-12-2013

Thanks, Trev! Not a 991 - this is the real deal.

I would be happy to.... but I guess there is some confusion on my end about who is in control of stats at the moment. I had put quite a bit of time into compiling PPFs and results...but the ranks i posted were replaced by Dave's posting, which differed in a number of ways (exclusion of certain drivers, different PPFs for some, different point calculation, etc.).

I'm happy to own the results process if given direction to do so...and would even be happy to remove myself from the standings race to do so (particularly since so many of the finer points of the process/methodology are contentious and debatable - from my perspective, if it comes down to a close split, Stephane is just as deserving of the top spot).

RE: Standings ? - NumeroUnoPA - 11-18-2013

Huh Huh Huh

The suspense is electrifying.

OK boys and girls. The final results are in and the winner is ????????????????????????????????????????Dan/Trevor/Stephan/Craig or a dark horse/no chance the guy with the broken back won.

Banana Banana Banana Banana

I guess you will have to come to the holiday party to hear. For those who cannot attend, I will post results the next morning. I strongly suggest you come, as there is more than one award.

Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy
To clarify the basics:

Dan is the PPF god. I am using his final posting on September 9 in the Standings thread of the forum. If yours is wrong, you should have contacted Dan. Too late now.

As to points, we are using the final posted system from earlier this year. 10/8/7… plus 2 for racing.

See you at the party on December 7.

RE: Standings ? - SomebodyDial911 - 12-01-2013

Look forward to seeing you all at the holiday party!