Riesentöter Forums
2014 AUTOCROSS CUP SERIES is here - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: 2014 AUTOCROSS CUP SERIES is here (/showthread.php?tid=3663)

Pages: 1 2

2014 AUTOCROSS CUP SERIES is here - NumeroUnoPA - 03-03-2014

Banana Shy Heart Cool Banana

Autocross drivers forget about the snow and get ready. It is time to get your car out of storage, do all your tune ups and put on those new tires. It is time to race again. Who can dethrone the Dan, the reigning champ and that hot black car.

New Participants: Come to the April 5 kickoff and find out more about Autocross. Skill level is not an issue. Every autocross race has a novice division. Many drivers take twice as much time to navigate the course when they first start. You will get incredible support no matter your time and skill. Come to Warminster and experience the camaraderie.

Female Alert: Maggie and Yoyi are looking for company. They will tell you about all the support we give to all drivers. Come and learn more about handling your car.

Kickoff: Come and enjoy Craig and Cynthia's hospitality on April 5. This is a perfect opportunity to meet the regulars and see what a supportive environment exists for all autocross drivers, regardless of skill level. See the details on Craig’s forum post.

2014 Autocross Cup Series

Race 1-------April 6-------Philly SCCA Warminster

Race 2-------May 4-------Central PA PCA Hershey

Race 3------June 22-------Lancaster Corvette Manheim

Race 4-------July 13-------NNJR Met Life Stadium

Race 5------August 10-----Lancaster Corvette Manheim

Races 6 to 8: Most clubs have not posted complete schedules, so we will update as information is available.

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

RE: 2014 AUTOCROSS CUP SERIES is here - trevornaidoo - 03-03-2014

Dave, you have May 6 for Race 1, should that read April 6?

RE: 2014 AUTOCROSS CUP SERIES is here - trevornaidoo - 03-04-2014

If you don't check the forum too often but use Facebook, we will also cross post AX information on the Riesentoter Facebook page. Follow the link below and Like the Riesentoter Region page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Riesent%C3%B6ter-Region-Porsche-Club-of-America/135104693211072

RE: 2014 AUTOCROSS CUP SERIES is here - NumeroUnoPA - 03-16-2014

The schedule for the first five races in now finalized. See the table above.

RE: 2014 AUTOCROSS CUP SERIES is here - betegh9 - 03-19-2014

Great set up guys! I like the schedule. I will be at the club meeting tonite and promote the events.

RE: 2014 AUTOCROSS CUP SERIES is here - csmith74 - 04-04-2014

Quick question, are we going to attempt a P4P this year?

RE: 2014 AUTOCROSS CUP SERIES is here - betegh9 - 04-04-2014

Chuck, P4P is replaced with another event in June 8. We will need all hands to help run the event smoothly. This will be at the Wachovia Center in South Philly. I will set the course, Philly SCCA will do timing, rules and classes will probably be what Dan set up a couple of weeks ago.

RE: 2014 AUTOCROSS CUP SERIES is here - BBrandis - 04-14-2014

Looks like the only AX event I'll be able to make is the June 8th one, unless you guys add more at the back end of the year in September and October; I have conflicts with all the other dates.

RE: 2014 AUTOCROSS CUP SERIES is here - Duke W - 05-13-2014

Hello, Riesentoters!

We are still trying to schedule our finale at Dover Speedway again this year, though that has not been finalized as of yet.

However, this Saturday (May 17) and again on June 14 and July 19, we have autocrosses at Glasgow High School in northern Delaware. Although not as large as the Speedway, it is a substantially larger space than our usual postage stamp at Keene Elementary. It will offer us more room to stretch out the course. GHS is located just a mile or so from I-95 at the Rt. 896 exit.

Preregistration for these events is open at www.motorsportreg.com, and we'd love to see some of you folks make it to one or all. And we are still working to secure the Speedway for our finale in October again. Thanks!

RE: 2014 AUTOCROSS CUP SERIES is here - betegh9 - 05-13-2014

Duke,
Thanks for the note, the AX council will meet soon and I will let them know about the Delaware events you posted here and will get back to you on this thread.