Riesentöter Forums
Shen/Jeff/Jeff Registration Open - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Driver's Education (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Shen/Jeff/Jeff Registration Open (/showthread.php?tid=3668)

Shen/Jeff/Jeff Registration Open - Marty Kocse - 03-09-2014

Please join us for a fun filled DE weekend at Summit Point Raceway, April 25-27, on the Shenandoah (Fri) and Jefferson (Sat/Sun) Circuits. If interested, please register at the following link: Shenandoah/Jefferson Registration
If you have any questions about the event, please email me at track@rtr-pca.org.
Thanks, Marty

RE: Shen/Jeff/Jeff Registration Open - Marty Kocse - 03-24-2014

(03-09-2014, 09:15 PM)Marty Kocse Wrote: Please join us for a fun filled DE weekend at Summit Point Raceway, April 25-27, on the Shenandoah (Fri) and Jefferson (Sat/Sun) Circuits. If interested, please register at the following link: Shenandoah/Jefferson Registration
If you have any questions about the event, please email me at track@rtr-pca.org.
Thanks, Marty

Hi Everyone,

Please join us if you can for our first RTR DE event of the year at Summit Point Raceway in West Virginia. We will be running on the Shenandoah Circuit on Friday and the Jefferson Circuit on Saturday and Sunday. Shenandoah is a very technical track with plenty of turns and blind/off-camber corners - very challenging but very rewarding also once you get the hang of it. Jefferson Circuit has a much simpler configuration with fewer turns, but a great way to start off the year to get back in the swing of things. So, don't pass this event up if you can make it.

Currently, we have almost 40 registered drivers and need 70+ to make the event viable - although, we do still have over 4 weeks to go. So, if you were thinking about joining us but have not done so yet, please do so by clicking on the registration link above. The lower run groups Green/Blue are starting to fill up but plenty of spots still remain open and we are very light on our advanced White/Black/Red run group drivers.

We are all aware that the "new" Jefferson section will not be ready for our event, but we may still be able to at least drive on the new section for a few parade laps to get an idea of what it might be like at speed.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me at track@rtr-pca.org.

Thanks, Marty

Shen/Jeff/Jeff Registration Open - BMalone - 03-25-2014

I'm there! Looking forward to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Shen/Jeff/Jeff Registration Open - Marty Kocse - 03-28-2014

*** NEED DRIVERS FOR SHEN/JEFF EVENT ***

Registration is still light, so please come out and support my first event as Track Chair - Thanks, Marty

Number of Registrants / Total Spots Available
Green Group - 12 / 15
Blue Group - 8 / 15
White Group - 11 / 18
Black Group - 4 / 20
Red Group - 5 / 20
Instruct Only - 5 / 15

RE: Shen/Jeff/Jeff Registration Open - LouZ - 03-30-2014

Jefferson "Extensive Upgrades" have been on their website for months. Even our RTR site acknowledges major track changes!

What's the scoop?

RE: Shen/Jeff/Jeff Registration Open - Marty Kocse - 03-30-2014

(03-30-2014, 05:31 PM)LouZ Wrote: Jefferson "Extensive Upgrades" have been on their website for months. Even our RTR site acknowledges major track changes!

What's the scoop?

The new Jefferson section will not be ready due to extreme winter weather conditions - won't be ready until sometime after June. So, we are trying to go ahead with the event regardless and really need our regular RTR support to make the event viable. So far, it's been very light as you can see. I would strongly encourage anyone who was thinking about signing up to do so right away.
Marty

RE: Shen/Jeff/Jeff Registration Open - Marty Kocse - 04-05-2014

RTR Drivers - If you were thinking about doing a DE, please sign up for our first DE of 2014 at Shenandoah/Jefferson Circuits - two great and completely different circuits. Shenandoah is extremely technical and challenging and Jefferson is much simpler and has a great flow - perfect for the first time driver.

As it looks right now, the DE will be lightly attended which means we should be able to combine run groups - if possible, this will mean more track time for all run groups. So, if you have just not signed up yet, please do - we really need your help to get the registration counts up.

Here are the current numbers:
Run Group ------- reg/total
Green Group ----- 13 / 15 - ALMOST FULL!
Blue Group -------- 7 / 15 - About 1/2 full
White Group ----- 12 / 18 - Getting there...
Black Group------- 5 / 20 - LIGHT
Red Group -------- 6 / 20 - LIGHT
Instruct Only ----- 6 / 15 - LIGHT

Shen/Jeff/Jeff Registration Open - BMalone - 04-05-2014

Looking forward to it.

RE: Shen/Jeff/Jeff Registration Open - Marty Kocse - 04-12-2014

(04-05-2014, 10:50 AM)Marty Kocse Wrote: RTR Drivers - If you were thinking about doing a DE, please sign up for our first DE of 2014 at Shenandoah/Jefferson Circuits - two great and completely different circuits. Shenandoah is extremely technical and challenging and Jefferson is much simpler and has a great flow - perfect for the first time driver.

As it looks right now, the DE will be lightly attended which means we should be able to combine run groups - if possible, this will mean more track time for all run groups. So, if you have just not signed up yet, please do - we really need your help to get the registration counts up.

Here are the current numbers:
Run Group ------- reg/total
Green Group ----- 13 / 15 - ALMOST FULL!
Blue Group -------- 8 / 15 - About 1/2 full
White Group ----- 12 / 18 - Getting there...
Black Group------- 6 / 20 - LIGHT
Red Group -------- 6 / 20 - LIGHT
Instruct Only ----- 8 / 15 - LIGHT

*** ATTENTION RTR DRIVERS ***
RTR NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT - ONLY 1 WEEK LEFT UNTIL REGISTRATION CLOSES. We still need about 18 new registrations to break even at this event (counts updated above). So, please come out and join us in two weeks. As it stands right now, we will be able to combine the red/black run groups unless things change drastically (which I really don't see happening). This will mean more track time for everyone. As always, I can guarantee another great RTR event, but I do need your support to pull it off. Please feel free to reach out to me at track@rtr-pca.org if you have any questions.
Thanks, Marty