Riesentöter Forums
2014 Porsche Only Swap Meet in Hershey - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Classifieds (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Forum: For Sale (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Thread: 2014 Porsche Only Swap Meet in Hershey (/showthread.php?tid=3683)

2014 Porsche Only Swap Meet in Hershey - Marty Kocse - 04-02-2014

Hershey Swap Meet:
As per the website "The Central PA Region of the Porsche Club of America is once again bringing its world-famous Porsche-Only Swap Meet to Hershey, Pennsylvania, on Saturday, April 19th, 2014. This is without exaggeration the largest event of its kind on the planet. It typically brings nearly 650 vendors, around 1,000 Porsches, and over 6,000 visitors from all over the world together in Hershey every year."

As always, it will be located in the parking lot at Hershey Park - for those who have never attended, you can't miss it. Hope to see you there.

Marty

RE: 2014 Porsche Only Swap Meet in Hershey - saucerman - 04-02-2014

We should do like we did last year and caravan up from the kop area. I'll put the logistics on the calendar

okay I've placed it on the calendar and I'll send out an email blast later tonight but in the meantime click here for more info.

Also right up the road from the swap meet is the Hershey Antique Car Museum - literally like a mile and a half....which is always worth a visit

Central Pa PCA Swap Meet

RE: 2014 Porsche Only Swap Meet in Hershey - Marty Kocse - 04-02-2014

(04-02-2014, 12:12 PM)saucerman Wrote: okay I've placed it on the calendar and I'll send out an email blast later tonight but in the meantime click here for more info.

Also right up the road from the swap meet is the Hershey Antique Car Museum - literally like a mile and a half....which is always worth a visit

Central Pa PCA Swap Meet

Hi Jeff,
By putting this on the RTR Calendar and making this an official RTR Caravan (PCA driving event), you will need to apply for PCA insurance (at no cost) and you must get everyone that meets up to sign the PCA waiver. I did this one year for the swap meet and had about 30 cars go up together. If you need more details, please let me know.
Thanks, Marty

Already in the works

RE: 2014 Porsche Only Swap Meet in Hershey - MikeKling - 04-02-2014

I've gone to this event several times. I find the Porsche only parking lot the most interesting. Other than a national parade, you'll never see so many P-cars parked side by side.

RE: 2014 Porsche Only Swap Meet in Hershey - pearlcoupeg35 - 04-05-2014

I was there last year and got tons of awesome stuff for my home office/garage....oh and saw some amazing cars too Smile

I will be there!

2014 Porsche Only Swap Meet in Hershey - BMalone - 04-07-2014

Looking forward to meeting at KOP. I was reading the website and saw that if we caravan, they'll have is park together.

RE: 2014 Porsche Only Swap Meet in Hershey - saucerman - 04-07-2014

That is true and if you give the lead car in the caravan the $15 to park or whatever it is it goes like lightening to get in - we did that last year

RE: 2014 Porsche Only Swap Meet in Hershey - ccm911 - 04-15-2014

When you see some of the junk for sale in the Car Corral, you will be doubled over laughing. Yes, there is some decent stuff, but there is also some stuff that is so overpriced that it must be pointed out and mocked repeatedly.

That being said, I have not missed this event for the past 12 years. By all means, you need to attend if you are a Porsche guy or gal.