Riesentöter Forums
HERSHEY May 4th Autocross who's in ? - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: HERSHEY May 4th Autocross who's in ? (/showthread.php?tid=3709)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: HERSHEY May 4th Autocross who's in ? - betegh9 - 04-29-2014

I like to know who's car can I co-drive. In lew of my mother passing, I have not been able to even charge the battery in my car. I need a car with a low pax index since I am getting slow in my young age. I have guys chewing on my butt.

RE: HERSHEY May 4th Autocross who's in ? - NumeroUnoPA - 05-01-2014

Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana

Hey Guys,

We are registered. Long story but it does not appear on Motorsport.

We get on the turnpike at KOP so we cannot meet there. We will be at the rest stop. You can wait on the exit ramp.

It is an hour and a quarter from KOP to Hershey, so I would leave no later than 6:45. We will be waiting at the rest stop.

RE: HERSHEY May 4th Autocross who's in ? - Vytenis - 05-01-2014

Registered. Nick, I'd let you co-drive, but my younger son Mike is coming to his 2nd autocross trying to beat dad.

"V"

RE: HERSHEY May 4th Autocross who's in ? - SomebodyDial911 - 05-01-2014

Nick, I would let you drive, but I am bringing a coworker who will be driving my car.

Wish you were driving it, though, as I could use some help tweaking my dampening settings on my new coilovers!

BTW, Dave, are you referring to the usual rest stop that is closed down? If so, I will meet you there on the exit ramp.

RE: HERSHEY May 4th Autocross who's in ? - SomebodyDial911 - 05-01-2014

Jeff - would love to make the rally but, unfortunately, can't. Thanks for the prod, though.

RE: HERSHEY May 4th Autocross who's in ? - betegh9 - 05-01-2014

Dan, thanks for the thought. I managed to get fresh tires from Joe Spect at CJ Tire in Birdsborough. He does a great job helping us guys. They smell so good in the back of my hatchback. Now all I have to do is lubricate my suspension links and mount my tires.
I'll see you guys at 6:45, the fist rest stop west of Valley Forge exit.

Who else is coming?

RE: HERSHEY May 4th Autocross who's in ? - NumeroUnoPA - 05-02-2014

(05-01-2014, 10:03 PM)SomebodyDial911 Wrote: Nick, I would let you drive, but I am bringing a coworker who will be driving my car.

Wish you were driving it, though, as I could use some help tweaking my dampening settings on my new coilovers!

BTW, Dave, are you referring to the usual rest stop that is closed down? If so, I will meet you there on the exit ramp.

Dan,

Yes, there is plenty of room to sit on the exit ramp from the rest stop.

RE: HERSHEY May 4th Autocross who's in ? - Big Ant - 05-03-2014

I'm out for tomorrow something came up with work. Everyone have fun

RE: HERSHEY May 4th Autocross who's in ? - betegh9 - 05-03-2014

Sorry Big Ant..... You loose!! Will be thinking of you while I will passing the batton!

RE: HERSHEY May 4th Autocross who's in ? - Craigs*84 - 05-03-2014

Ok Gang ! :

Meet at 6:30 Smoke rubber at 6:45

The King of Prussia Service Plazas
Westbound - Milepost 328.4

And then make a potty break at the Hess Station in Hershey.