Riesentöter Forums
Caravan down to Dover ? - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: Caravan down to Dover ? (/showthread.php?tid=3835)

Pages: 1 2 3

Caravan down to Dover ? - Craigs*84 - 10-09-2014

Hay guys:
How about we meet at the WAWA on Wilmington Pike(RT202), and Naamens Creek RD(RT491)
to caravan down to Dover?

Its a straight shot and about hour drive.
Lets meet early 7:15 have coffee wheels up 7:45

GPS Address:

721 Naamans Creek Rd
Wilmington Pike
Chadds Ford, PA 19317

Dover International Speedway
1131 N. Dupont Highway
Dover, DE 19901

RE: Caravan down to Dover ? - NumeroUnoPA - 10-09-2014

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Sadly, Maggie and I are in San Diego. I promise we will be thinking about you. See you in Hershey.

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

RE: Caravan down to Dover ? - 981 S - 10-09-2014

I am hoping for a rain-out, I have to work Saturday.

RE: Caravan down to Dover ? - SomebodyDial911 - 10-09-2014

I'll see you at Wawa, Craig!

RE: Caravan down to Dover ? - Craigs*84 - 10-10-2014

Cool Dan, its going to be a wet one !
Anybody else ??..

RE: Caravan down to Dover ? - 981 S - 10-10-2014


I think Dan is the only one to fall for your "rest stop roll call" joke, he was running late last time and just meet us at the race. Still hoping it gets rained out. I'll be here working while you guys are out having fun.


RE: Caravan down to Dover ? - Duke W - 10-10-2014

NWS still says this for the Dover area: Rain, mainly before 11am. High near 61. North wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.

Given the light accumulation that is forecast, we're still proceeding as planned at this point. Today has been about a tenth of an inch so far, and it has been fine. Pack a light rain jacket just in case.
Last year we postponed on a similar forecast, and the day ended up being fine - no worse than the rain date was in the end. Plus, a lot of people had scheduling conflicts and couldn't make it. So again, unless forecast accumulation goes up dramatically, we're still on!

RE: Caravan down to Dover ? - trevornaidoo - 10-10-2014

Craig, I will see you and Dan at the Wawa.

RE: Caravan down to Dover ? - Craigs*84 - 10-10-2014

Hay trevor are you sure you want to go ?
Its going to be kina rainy and stuff....
I would stay home nice and warm if I were you..

just sayin....Tongue

RE: Caravan down to Dover ? - 981 S - 10-12-2014

Does anyone know if they are holding the race next Sunday? The flyer for the event said that would be the rain date. If they are I'm in!!!!!