Riesentöter Forums
March Member Meeting - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Sponsors (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Forum: Porsche of the Main Line (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+--- Thread: March Member Meeting (/showthread.php?tid=3897)

Pages: 1 2

March Member Meeting - David Newton - 02-19-2015

We are very pleased to announce that RDS Automotive Group (Porsche of The Main Line’s Parent Company) will host the March meeting on Wednesday the 18th at 6:45 pm at the newly renovated warehouse facility conveniently located in West Chester. Join your fellow members for a bite, a short meeting and a tour of RDS Auto Group’s new Photo Studio, Detail, prep and Paint Protection Facility. There will be a live Paint Protection demo and techs on hand to answer questions. You have to see this place to believe it; a very cool facility with an ever-changing array of unique cars!

Also, as official RTR sponsor, our hosts will be providing a unique eating experience: http://www.ilovethepizzawagon.com/

RE: March Member Meeting - daiver8772911 - 02-24-2015

David, what is the address for Google Maps?

RE: March Member Meeting - David Newton - 02-24-2015

Sure thing...

112 Willowbrook Lane, 19382 West Chester, Pennsylvania, United States

Details also on the calendar.

DIRECTIONS TO THE MEETING - David Newton - 03-06-2015

The warehouse facility is located in West Chester on Willowbrook Lane just off of route 202 behind the FedEx facility. Go to the very end of Willowbrook Lane and take a left at the end of Building 100. Enter through the main door with the “112” address number.

There will be plenty of parking since it’s after business hours. See you there!

CLEAR PROTECTION DEMO CONFIRMED! - David Newton - 03-10-2015

This is one meeting you will not want to miss... The Pizza Wagon mobile brick oven will be supplying our refreshments (courtesy of our hosts), and there will be a clear protection demo installation just after!

Visit the photo studio, the detail center and brand new lounge. Photos will be on display. Shake off the snow (and the rust) and join us all for a great time with your fellow members!

RE: March Member Meeting - Phokaioglaukos - 03-12-2015

I'm very much looking forward to the meeting at this venue. Fabspeed was a great place to ogle machinery, but I expect to learn something at the clear protection demo. Watching videos of applications is one thing, but to see it live and be able to ask questions is a big plus!

RE: March Member Meeting - David Newton - 03-12-2015

I realize this might sound a little over-enthusiastic on my part concerning this particular venue, but I think a lot of club members share your interest, Chris.

So all of you folks who were thinking about this process for your own car, what better way to learn the ins and outs of vehicle Paint Protection?

See you there!
Dance

RE: March Member Meeting - cmac - 03-12-2015

Anyone who wants to see/feel why this is essential is welcome to check out the front of my 2013 Boxster... After two years and 35k+ highway miles, I will not skip this in the future!

RE: March Member Meeting - POTML - 03-13-2015

We're really excited to have everyone out to our Warehouse location in West Chester. We have a lot of great services to highlight and are looking forward to showing off our new facilities. Our Clear Bra demonstration will not only show-off the incredible product and its application, but our installers will be able to answer any questions you may have as well.

Oh, and come hungry! We'll have delicious brick oven pizza galore.

March Member Meeting TONIGHT - David Newton - 03-18-2015

Not sure what to have for dinner? Bored of sitting in front of the tube watching the news and Leave it to Beaver reruns? It's not too late to join your fellow members for the March meeting TONIGHT. Conveniently off route 202 in West Chester... check the calendar for directions.

We'll see you there for pizza and good times!