Riesentöter Forums
Autocross Cup Series: Race #2 - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: Autocross Cup Series: Race #2 (/showthread.php?tid=3940)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Autocross Cup Series: Race #2 - Craigs*84 - 05-04-2015

(05-04-2015, 09:02 AM)saucerman Wrote:
(05-04-2015, 08:56 AM)981 S Wrote: I would like to thank everyone involved in my intervention. It is nice to have friends. I would also like to return to the Cup, but I will do so only if Craig returns with me.

Craig? You mean Mr DNF? I'm sure once he returns his suspension back to OEM he'll be right there with you. OH - and welcome backDance

Im not Mr. DNF... (Did Not Finnish)

Im Mr. DNF-BJW (Did Not Finnish Behind Jeff Walton Tongue)

Anthony, Would you mind helping one of our speed challenged drivers (cough)Jeff(cough)(cough)....

Sorry the small print on the trophy says no refunds no returns Big Grin

RE: Autocross Cup Series: Race #2 - saucerman - 05-04-2015

too funny.....Big Grin

RE: Autocross Cup Series: Race #2 - SomebodyDial911 - 05-04-2015

Craig return? Did I miss something? Was he leaving?

RE: Autocross Cup Series: Race #2 - saucerman - 05-04-2015

see his tongue in cheek comment in this thread....

http://rtr-pca.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=3933

also it would be nice since race 2 is in the books for someone to update the standings how far everyone is behind Nick

RE: Autocross Cup Series: Race #2 - imbisc - 05-04-2015

I just wanted to say thank you all, appreciate your assistance this past week, it was a blast! Thanks to Nick for the pointers, learned one valuble lesson...gas, gas, gas! LOL.

Bill S

RE: Autocross Cup Series: Race #2 - SomebodyDial911 - 05-05-2015

All right, crew. Here are the results for the event, as well as updated results for race #1 and current standings. See the attached file for full detail. [attachment=3652]

Event #1 Results (Top 5)
1) Nick B.
2) Daniel R.
3) V
4) Craig N.
5) Trevor N.

Event #2 Results (Top 5)
1) Nick B. (by 0.020 seconds!!)
2) Daniel R.
3) Carlo
4) Trevor N.
5) Stephane R.

Standings (Top 5)
1) Nick B. - 22 Points
2) Daniel R. - 18 Points
3) Trevor N. - 13 Points
4) Craig N. - 11 Points
5) David N. - 10 Points

Here are a few notes and caveats:
1) Craig's classification was retroactively bumped from AX13 to AX11 for Event #1 - at his direction.
2) Richard Lipow was at Event #2, but he has no recorded times on the SCCA website. Richard, if you ran and this is an error, please provide your best time so that we can incorporate it into the standings.
3) I have created ad hoc classifications for Carlo D'Santus, Bill Schwagerl, Tony DeMarco, and David Cincera. I had a lot of information on these cars that I collected at the event, but I now realize that I didn't have enough. Gentlemen, please complete the classification form by following the directions in the classification thread of this forum and report your AX class. I will then updated results accordingly. In particular, Tony, you mentioned substantial engine work. I put in a placeholder of 25 points, which bumped you to AX11. If that was in error, you might be in AX12 and ahead of Craig.

As always, please don't hesitate to reach out to me if something doesn't look right to you. There are a lot of moving pieces here, so mistakes can be made.

Cheers,

D

RE: Autocross Cup Series: Race #2 - imbisc - 05-05-2015

Hi,
I went on GGR and this is the result:

Car Model: 987 Cayman S 2006-2008
Base Points: (TT)420.00, (AX)445.00
Modification Points: (TT)165.00, (AX)165.00
Total Points: (TT)585.00, (AX)610.00
Car Class: TT9, AX8

Let me know if this works?

Thanks

Bill S

All right, crew. I have updated the results slightly to account for:

- A revision to Bill's classification (to AX8, per his GGR form)
- A revision to Corey's classification (to AX8, per his GGR form)

This did not impact event rankings or overall standings.

Here is the attachment: [attachment=3653]

Thanks,

D

RE: Autocross Cup Series: Race #2 - Craigs*84 - 05-05-2015

Hay guy's IM not sure if need to check this box or not. I could use little help from some of the diy guy's. I have one diff and it's open but Im still a little confused.

33. Transmission has a limited slip differential, stock or non-stock [ more] 15 30

http://classification.pca-ggr.org/classification_2010/web/mods_popup.php?id=62

If your one differential is open, you do not check the box, from what I can tell. Seems pretty black and white. Here is the additional detail under that modification option:

Modification Question
Select this option if the car has any of the following: The transmission has a limited slip differential of any design, stock or non-stock, whether or not it was standard equipment. NOTE: If the car has more than one differential, this option must be checked if any differential is a limited slip unit.