Riesentöter Forums
Atlantic City - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: Atlantic City (/showthread.php?tid=3952)

Atlantic City - 981 S - 05-06-2015

Hey Guys,

Since the next race is in Atlantic City over Memorial Day weekend, Jean and I are looking for a somewhere to stay over. We are going to stay Saturday night and Sunday night. Does anyone have any recommendations? Was anyone else considering staying over?

Anthony

RE: Atlantic City - saucerman - 05-06-2015

would someone give me an ax calendar so I can place them correctly on the rtr calendar and if any changes are made.....there was originally one scheduled for the 17th in Manheim - are you not going to that one? and then one on the 6th of june in warminster?

and is no one updating the standings on the web page?

RE: Atlantic City - CarreraSupercharged - 05-06-2015

I was also surprised to see that we are now going to Atlantic City for the next event. I too believe we were on for Manheim on May 17th, which would be my preference.

Since all club have now posted their schedules and are well on their way into the season, can we now get a final schedule for all of RTR events. This way we can better plan to attend the most possible events without last minute conflict.

Thanks

RE: Atlantic City - 981 S - 05-06-2015

I'm going by the schedule that was listed under activities/autocross/schedule. I had assumed that was correct.

RE: Atlantic City - Craigs*84 - 05-07-2015

listed under activities/autocross/schedule. Is correct sorry for the confusion. The rest of the season will be posted this weekend.

The 2015 Riesentöter Autocross Cup Series is here and there are plenty of dates for you to choose to help aid in your digestion of tarmac.

Our first race was Hershey. It was a complete success. We had 13 racers, a cup record. There were 3 new drivers and a couple returning from long absence. The results were impressive as the 13 drivers took home 8 of the trophies. The cup series picked up where it left off with Nick and Dan fractions of a second apart. There are several drivers close behind.

Our second race is in Warminster at our favorite airstrip. This is our closest event site, so there is not excuse for you procrastinators who do not want to travel. It is two weeks later on Sunday, May 3. Registration does not open until April 20 and race for $25. Sign up at Warminster Autocross Registration

Race 3 will be with South Jersey SCCA at Bader Field in Atlantic City. This is a new venue for the Autocross Challenge Cup and will be an exciting addition. It is on Sunday, May 24. You will have to create a user ID to register with South Jersey SCCA on their website. Sign up at South Jersey SCCA Registration

Race 4 takes us back to the Lancaster Corvette Club. They moved to a new site last year at the Manheim Auto Auction Site. It is a large site that provides many different layouts. It is on Sunday, June 14. Do not look for this event on MotorSportReg as they do all registration on site the day of the race. Stay tuned for more details.

Races 5 to 10 are in the planning stages. Many clubs do not plan their venues this far in advance. Stay tuned for details in the forum and on this page

RE: Atlantic City - CarreraSupercharged - 05-07-2015

(05-06-2015, 06:19 PM)981 S Wrote: I'm going by the schedule that was listed under activities/autocross/schedule. I had assumed that was correct.

The schedule appears to have been changed on May 5th. I was already planning to attend the Manheim event, and move some stuff with work to be there on that weekend, and postponed my trip to Kansas the following week. Therefore I will not be able to make the May 24th event.

I think the AutoX counsel should stick to posted dates, then if there is a consensus to moving events with a the majority of members then so be it.

Just my $.02

RE: Atlantic City - Craigs*84 - 05-07-2015

(05-07-2015, 10:53 AM)CarreraSupercharged Wrote:
(05-06-2015, 06:19 PM)981 S Wrote: I'm going by the schedule that was listed under activities/autocross/schedule. I had assumed that was correct.

The schedule appears to have been changed on May 5th. I was already planning to attend the Manheim event, and move some stuff with work to be there on that weekend, and postponed my trip to Kansas the following week. Therefore I will not be able to make the May 24th event.

I think the AutoX counsel should stick to posted dates, then if there is a consensus to moving events with a the majority of members then so be it.

Just my $.02

Well said and it shall be done.