Riesentöter Forums
Autocross Cup Series Race #5 (June 28) - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: Autocross Cup Series Race #5 (June 28) (/showthread.php?tid=3976)

Autocross Cup Series Race #5 (June 28) - NumeroUnoPA - 06-23-2015

Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana

Sunday brings the midway point of the Autocross Cup Series. After 4 races, order has been restored with Nick/Dan fighting for the lead.

Race 5 takes us to another new venue. Stephane tried it out and had good reviews.

This is a great race for new drivers. It is only an hour away and for $30, you can give Autocross a try.

The race is this Sunday, June 28, at Glasgow High School in Newark, Delaware and run by the Brandywine Motorsport Club.

The web site for the race is:

Brandywine Motorsport Club

NOTE: You can register on this MotorSportReg website, but you will pay at the race.

The race address is:
Glasgow High School
1901 S College Avenue,
Newark, DE 19702

Also see the remaining races on the website: Schedule

Beer Beer Beer Beer Beer

RE: Autocross Cup Series Race #5 (June 28) - 981 S - 06-25-2015

I hope everyone stayed safe during Tuesday's storm. This is the first I had electricity since then, so I'm not sure how the rest of the region has fared. The Delaware County area was hit very hard, Rt 1 near my house is still closed, and the Aston area, where I work, is still buried in fallen trees and downed power lines. From what I heard, a tornado had touched down, and from the looks of the damage, I can believe it. Does anyone know if the BMC event is still on? I am holding on to a hope that I can make it, if it is.

RE: Autocross Cup Series Race #5 (June 28) - Duke W - 06-26-2015

Yes, we are still on! Weather looks to be OK, but windy in the afternoon. If you didn't get a chance to preregister, we take walkups. I hope to see you there.

RE: Autocross Cup Series Race #5 (June 28) - Duke W - 06-29-2015

Preliminary results are up at http://live.axti.me/results/byqBYcjMze - please let me know if you see anything needing correction.

It was great to see you guys there. Sorry about your incident. We haven't had one in about 6 years, and yesterday we had two. Sad

RE: Autocross Cup Series Race #5 (June 28) - trevornaidoo - 06-29-2015

It was a fun day at the BMC Autocross, bringing home 5 trophies was not too shabby either

RE: Autocross Cup Series Race #5 (June 28) - trevornaidoo - 06-29-2015

Here's Craig, very proud of his second place in C Street. I think he should have been in first place. He was beaten by a 2014 Scion FRS which has no place being in the same class as a 30 yr old 911.

RE: Autocross Cup Series Race #5 (June 28) - Craigs*84 - 06-30-2015

(06-29-2015, 06:27 PM)trevornaidoo Wrote: Here's Craig, very proud of his second place in C Street. I think he should have been in first place. He was beaten by a 2014 Scion FRS which has no place being in the same class as a 30 yr old 911.

^^^Yea I agree ! ^^^Banana

RE: Autocross Cup Series Race #5 (June 28) - SomebodyDial911 - 06-30-2015

Here are the results for the RTR Championship Series.

Event 5:
1) Daniel R.
2) Craig N.
3) Trevor N.
4) David N.
5) Anthony V.

Overall:
1) Daniel R.
2) Trevor N.
3) Nick B.
4) Craig N.
5) David N.

Here are full results: [attachment=3686]

There is a question about 1 PAX score for event #2, so rankings may shift slightly if a change is warranted.

Cheers,

D

RE: Autocross Cup Series Race #5 (June 28) - betegh9 - 07-02-2015

I think that I will have to bring my best game to Warminster on the 19th of July. Looks like RTR, as a group, are stealing the show in many venues we go to.

RE: Autocross Cup Series Race #5 (June 28) - betegh9 - 07-02-2015

(06-29-2015, 06:22 PM)trevornaidoo Wrote: It was a fun day at the BMC Autocross, bringing home 5 trophies was not too shabby either

Don't you guys have enough beer glasses?
Let me know when they give good german beer steins!!