Riesentöter Forums
Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #2 - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #2 (/showthread.php?tid=4131)

Pages: 1 2

Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #2 - NumeroUnoPA - 04-19-2016

Dance Dance Dance Dance Dance

Hershey is in the book and it was a great event. We had 11 racers, including 3 new comers and a couple of long lost souls. We took home 4 trophies with us. Dan, Nick and Robert had 3 of the top 4 times in the event and yours truely was second in my class (yes there were more than 2 racers:6)

Race 2 is the next chance to experience the thrill. The race is one of our most interesting venues. Bader Field is the old Atlantic City airport. They lay out the course through the old runways, so it has the feel of a Formula One event.

The race is Sunday, May 15, at Bader Field just off the AC Expressway at the end. The South Jersey SCCA organizes the event.

Note: They do not use Motorsport, so use the link to access AxWare. You may have to register with AxWare if you have never used them.

Click here to enter:
Bader Field Registration

Needpics

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #2 - 981 S - 05-09-2016

Less than a week till race #2. Who's in? Does anyone have a suggestion for a meeting spot? Using Google Maps, I found a Wawa at 800 N Black Horse Pike, Blackwood, NJ 08012. It is about 45 minutes from AC. Any other suggestions? Does anyone want to caravan down?

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #2 - NumeroUnoPA - 05-09-2016

Maggie and I will be thinking about you from Hilton Head.

Last year we met at the Wawa over the bridge. The address is:
1317 Market Street, Gloucester City, NJ 08030

Here is the map: Gloucester WAWA

It is easy off/easy on and it covers different paths to the AC Freeway.

Race fast and win trophies!!!!

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #2 - 981 S - 05-09-2016

Dave,

The Wawa I found is a Super Wawa with bathrooms. Easy on and off the AC Freeway as well. Is anyone else planning to race on Sunday? So far only Eric and myself are registered.

Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #2 - 7491132 - 05-09-2016

I'm planning to race on Sunday and a meet up at a Wawa sounds good. Super Wawa or whatever works I'm fine with - what's a good time to meet? I'll register for the event later this evening.
Looking forward to driving again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #2 - 981 S - 05-10-2016

Let's meet at the Super Wawa at 800 N Black Horse Pike, Blackwood, NJ 08012. This will be exit 10 A off route 42, the Wawa will be on the Right hand side. Let's try to meet at 7:15, wheels up at 7:30.

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #2 - trevornaidoo - 05-10-2016

Guys, I won't be able to make it on Sunday Sad. My car is still in the shop. Had to do a complete overhaul on the braking system. Still waiting for a new brake booster pump to come in.

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #2 - SomebodyDial911 - 05-11-2016

Trevor, my participation is tentative since we are close to baby time, but if I can make it, I would be happy to let you drive my car. Would you go then?

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #2 - 981 S - 05-11-2016

(05-10-2016, 08:06 PM)trevornaidoo Wrote: Guys, I won't be able to make it on Sunday Sad. My car is still in the shop. Had to do a complete overhaul on the braking system. Still waiting for a new brake booster pump to come in.

Trevor,

If you think you can handle the terrifying power of a Boxster S, you can drive my car. If you want to use me as a back up plan in case Dan can't make it, that's fine too.

Anthony V.

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #2 - trevornaidoo - 05-13-2016

Guys, I am honored that you would trust me with your beautiful machines. Unfortunately, since I didn't have a car I committed to some other plans. Good luck on Sunday! Hoping to see you at the next one.