Riesentöter Forums
ATTENTION!!! Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #5 - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: ATTENTION!!! Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #5 (/showthread.php?tid=4172)

ATTENTION!!! Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #5 - NumeroUnoPA - 07-12-2016

Huh Huh Huh

Huh ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION Huh

The BMW Club would not change it's requirement for a membership fee, so Race #5 is Saturday, July 23, in Newark, DE. This is a great chance at a course less than an hour away.

Registration is on Motorsportreg.com at the attached site:
BMC Registration

You will not pay on MSR, but sign up on MSR to ensure you have a spot.

Who is in???? Caravan????

Banana Banana Banana Banana Banana

RE: ATTENTION!!! Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #5 - saucerman - 07-12-2016

a lot of things happening on this date.....watkins glen de and mecum auto auctions were scheduled way in advance as an fyi

RE: ATTENTION!!! Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #5 - 981 S - 07-13-2016

Don't wait till the last minute to register for this event, spots are filling up fast. Register right now!!!!

RE: ATTENTION!!! Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #5 - SomebodyDial911 - 07-23-2016

Despite the incredible heat and the short notice on the event change, we had four drivers at the event.

Philip, a first-time autocross, put up a great time for his first event, and Carlo and Robert both trophied (Carlo, Robert has your trophy). I didn't "trophy" because I was the only driver in my class, but I did manage the third fastest raw time at the event, slightly edging Robert in the RTR PAX.

Standings for the event:
1. Daniel R.
2. Robert N.
3. Carlo
4. Philip M.

Standings for the championship series to date:
1. Robert N.
2. Daniel R.
3. Shawn B.
4. Nick B.
5. Anthony V.

Full results to date are attached. [attachment=3929]

Cheers,

D

RE: ATTENTION!!! Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #5 - betegh9 - 08-01-2016

The faster I go, the slower I get

RE: ATTENTION!!! Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #5 - 981 S - 08-01-2016

(08-01-2016, 03:54 PM)betegh9 Wrote: The faster I go, the slower I get

So, what you are saying is Slow is Fast? For the last 3 years, I thought you were saying Smooth was fast. Can't believe I have been doing it wrong.Tongue

RE: ATTENTION!!! Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #5 - betegh9 - 08-03-2016

(08-01-2016, 04:27 PM)981 S Wrote:

So, what you are saying is Slow is Fast? For the last 3 years, I thought you were saying Smooth was fast. Can't believe I have been doing it wrong.Tongue

I guess age may be setting in but I don't take that sitting down. I'll fight to the end. If I don't run, I can't score points.

RE: ATTENTION!!! Autocross Challenge Cup: Race #5 - 981 S - 08-04-2016

(08-03-2016, 11:02 PM)betegh9 Wrote:
(08-01-2016, 04:27 PM)981 S Wrote:

I guess age may be setting in but I don't take that sitting down. I'll fight to the end. If I don't run, I can't score points.

Nick,

You are talking crazy. Age is no excuse. You can't win the Championship Cup sitting on the sofa. You missed 2 events so far, that is why you are losing. Quit making excuses and register for the next event at the Oxford Valley Mall on Saturday August 13th.