Riesentöter Forums
APRIL MEMBER MEETING AT FABSPEED! - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Membership Meetings (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=54)
+--- Thread: APRIL MEMBER MEETING AT FABSPEED! (/showthread.php?tid=4261)

APRIL MEMBER MEETING AT FABSPEED! - David Newton - 03-31-2017

Yes, our good friends at FABSPEED will be hosting our April meeting on Wednesday the 19th - Social (That means FOOD) begins at 6:30 with the meeting starting by 7:30.

If you've not been to the FABSPEED facility, you're in for a real treat. They have all the latest equipment for exhaust fabrication, their own DYNO, cutting machines and benders - all the stuff that makes us giddy. AND they let us walk around like we own the place!

They also have a first-class lounge with a fireplace and seating, and a separate area to feed us. So come on up... they're right off the Fort Washington exit of the PA turnpike - easy on/off. Come see our friends at FABSPEED and watch the RTR forum and E-BLASTS for updates!

155 Commerce Drive
Fort Washington, PA 19034

See you there!

RE: APRIL MEMBER MEETING AT FABSPEED! - David Newton - 03-31-2017

...................................................................................................

WANTED: RTR 718 Boxster/Cayman Owner!

You may not not be aware that FABSPEED has a few solutions for the somewhat lackluster sound that some have complained about coming out of the back end of the new 718 models.

If you own one of these extraordinary machines, would you be interested in coming to the April meeting with your car? FABSPEED would like to talk about these products and it's a lot easier to do with a prop!

AND (if you're interested) I can arrange special pricing should you decide to apply one of these solutions to your car. Email me if you (or someone you know) would like to help us out!

David Newton (RTR Vice President)
DNewtonUSA@comcast.net

RE: APRIL MEMBER MEETING AT FABSPEED! - GetBoosted - 03-31-2017

That's really cool. Kudos to Fabspeed!

RE: APRIL MEMBER MEETING AT FABSPEED! - rmbracalente - 03-31-2017

(03-31-2017, 08:25 AM)David Newton Wrote: ...................................................................................................

WANTED: RTR 718 Boxster/Cayman Owner!

You may not not be aware that FABSPEED has a few solutions for the somewhat lackluster sound that some have complained about coming out of the back end of the new 718 models.

If you own one of these extraordinary machines, would you be interested in coming to the April meeting with your car? FABSPEED would like to talk about these products and it's a lot easier to do with a prop!

AND (if you're interested) I can arrange special pricing should you decide to apply one of these solutions to your car. Email me if you (or someone you know) would like to help us out!

David Newton (RTR Vice President)
DNewtonUSA@comcast.net

Hi David, I'm planning on being there on the 19th with my 718...

RE: APRIL MEMBER MEETING AT FABSPEED! - David Newton - 04-01-2017

Awesome! I'll send you a PM and we can talk. Anyone else? The more the merrier!

RE: APRIL MEMBER MEETING AT FABSPEED! - David Newton - 04-01-2017

Let me know if you don't get my PM... I see it there but it says "not sent" in the status.

RE: APRIL MEMBER MEETING AT FABSPEED! - David Newton - 04-06-2017

Looks like we will have at least one 718 on hand... but a special gift to ANY member who shows up with one! Just send me a PM with your plans to come and I'll meet you there with your prize! You need to contact me before hand so that we can bring your 718 into the shop for the meeting!

RE: APRIL MEMBER MEETING AT FABSPEED! - pearlcoupeg35 - 04-11-2017

Hopefully be there too....not in a 718 though....ha!

David - where is the May meeting going to be and is the date set yet? Thanks Smile

RE: APRIL MEMBER MEETING AT FABSPEED! - David Newton - 04-14-2017

Sorry just saw this... May was just posted on the calendar. Porsche of Lehigh Valley (Knopf) is the sponsor at America on Wheels. Check out the forum post in the Member Meeting section.

This is not one to be missed!

RE: APRIL MEMBER MEETING AT FABSPEED! - David Newton - 04-17-2017

Hey Bob!!

Can you send me an email to the account below? Appears my PM messaging is not going through. Thanks - hoping to see you there 6 pm!

David
DNewtonUSA@comcast.net