Riesentöter Forums
Autocross Challenge Cup: Race # 2 - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race # 2 (/showthread.php?tid=4262)

Pages: 1 2 3

Autocross Challenge Cup: Race # 2 - NumeroUnoPA - 04-10-2017

The first race at NNJR is in the books. Next up is our annual trip to the Swap Meet weekend on April 23 at Hershey Park with the Central PA PCA group. As a special treat, there will only be Porsches at the race.

Registration is open on Motorsportreg.com. It is $25 if you register in advance. Pre-registration closes on April 19. The event can fill up, so do not procrastinate. Click on the following link to register and get information that is more detailed:

Central PCA @ Hershey Giant Lot

This weekend is also the the infamous Hershey Swap Meet, which is also at the Giant Center. If you have never been, you have to see it. A Porsche lover’s dream. For more information click on this link. Hershey Swap Meet

Make plans to come to the swap meet on Saturday and stay overnight for the main event, the Autocross race at the Giant Center.

For our new comers, this is one of the best venues to test your skills. The race occurs at Hershey Park in the parking lot for the Giant Center. It is a wide-open venue, so the course is different every time we race with Central PCA.

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race # 2 - 981 S - 04-17-2017

For anyone not staying over after the Swap Meet, if you are interested in caravaning up to the Autocross on Sunday, let's meet up at the Peter J. Camiel Service Plaza

We can meet up at 6:30, wheels up at 6:45. Who's in?

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race # 2 - 981 S - 04-21-2017

Sorry guys, can't make it Sunday. Can't get away from work.

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race # 2 - NumeroUnoPA - 04-21-2017

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

We will miss you. My chance to move up in the standings.

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

No more rain in the weekend forecast everyone.
No more excuses. Come and have fun.

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race # 2 - DonE2014 - 04-21-2017

Do late entrants sign up at the site?

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race # 2 - NumeroUnoPA - 04-21-2017

Signing up at site is no issue. It just costs $5 more.

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race # 2 - DonE2014 - 04-21-2017

See you there!

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race # 2 - SomebodyDial911 - 04-22-2017

Still meeting at service station? Asking since Anthony is arranging but can't make it.

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race # 2 - trevornaidoo - 04-22-2017

I'll be there by 6:45am

RE: Autocross Challenge Cup: Race # 2 - NumeroUnoPA - 04-22-2017

i am in Hershey tonight. My plan is to get a section early tomorrow, so look for the mean green machine when you arrive. i am hopefully getting up the 60th anniversary banner.(

We have 8 registered after losing Anthony. There is stlll time for walk ups. It will be in the 60's and sunny so come on out.