Riesentöter Forums
Another Resident Genius! - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Welcome to the Riesentöter PCA Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Forum: Forum Announcements, Rules, and Guidelines (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Another Resident Genius! (/showthread.php?tid=434)

- Wellardmac - 04-01-2007

I am very pleased to announce that Tony Scalies (Tony356993) has been nominated and approved for promotion to Resident Genius.

The Resident Genius title is one reserved for forum members who go above and beyond to contribute to the wellbeing and knowledge base of the RTR forum.

Tony has demonstrated a track record of having a positive attitiude and helpfullness that is unsurpassed by his peers. I'm very pleased to be able to add him to the Resident Genius ranks.

Please join me in congratulating a true RTR asset!

Edit: No, this is not an april Fool joke. Smile

- Graham - 04-01-2007

Does this mean he has "moderator" rights? 

If so, congratulations Tony!  Careful what you delete... Big Grin

-G

- Wellardmac - 04-01-2007

No he doesn't, not even an increase from his existing pay. Wink

It's just a recognition of his contribution to the forum... no perks other than a different title. Smile

- Tony356993 - 04-01-2007

I'm not sure about the new status as I just spent the whole day with the kids. Check out this "great" plan.

Brunch with my folks. This meant waking up Amelia early (1st mistake)

Pictures with the EB @ the Mall. Dominic not happy with paper bunny ears waiting in a line with 42 Per Perego Strollers. (2nd mistake)

3D Movie - The Robinson's. Kids loved it. 3D=Headache and no drugs available (3rd boo boo).

Falling asleep @ the movie due to the incredible predictability of the Disney gang. Yet another blunder.

- APXD 30 - 04-02-2007

Tony356993 wrote:
Quote:I'm not sure about the new status as I just spent the whole day with the kids. Check out this "great" plan.

Brunch with my folks. This meant waking up Amelia early (1st mistake)

Pictures with the EB @ the Mall. Dominic not happy with paper bunny ears waiting in a line with 42 Per Perego Strollers. (2nd mistake)

3D Movie - The Robinson's. Kids loved it. 3D=Headache and no drugs available (3rd boo boo).

Falling asleep @ the movie due to the incredible predictability of the Disney gang. Yet another blunder.

Tony,

I would expect a Resident Genius to avoid such traps!

Congrats,

- catchacab - 04-02-2007

Are there any other titles one can obtain?

Congrats, Tony!  Now, that you have achieved this coveted title, you can finally pay some attention to work.

- Wellardmac - 04-02-2007

Well, I've considered creating Resident Smartass for Chris, but he would probably enjoy that too much. Tongue

To answer your question, no, Addict, Resident Genius are the only differentiated titles... well, other than suspended and banned... not sure many would request those though. Smile

- Larry Herman - 04-03-2007

Congrats Tony.  Now you're held to a higher standard, like me! Tongue

- Tony356993 - 04-03-2007

Quote:Now you're held to a higher standard, like me!

Oh sh**! Tongue