Riesentöter Forums
2018 Autocross Cup Results (To Date) - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: 2018 Autocross Cup Results (To Date) (/showthread.php?tid=4356)

2018 Autocross Cup Results (To Date) - SomebodyDial911 - 05-15-2018

Autocrossers,

Below and attached are the preliminary results from the first two autocross events. I apologize for the delay in getting these posted. Please note that we are still trying to sort through the RTR membership status of some Hershey AX participants to ensure that we have included everyone in the results tally. Also, please note that some of the car classifications that were used for scoring are based on my own ad hoc classification, which required a few assumptions. Therefore, these results are subject to change, depending on whether any additional RTR drivers from these events surface and whether any of the current classification placeholders change.

If you haven't already, PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO CLASSIFY YOUR CAR via the GGR PCA classification system. Specific instructions can be found here:
http://rtr-pca.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=3933

Once you've done that, please post the resulting "AX" point tally and car classification directly into this thread, and I will update the results accordingly. Having accurate car classifications is not only important for your own results, but it also impacts the relative ranking of other drivers. So, please, please, please, take a few minutes to walk through this classification process. It should take about 10 minutes.

Now for the fun stuff...

Event #1 Results, Top 5, PAX-Adjusted
1. Dan R. (subject to change for reasons noted above)
2. Anthony V.
3. Nick B.
4. Chris A.
5. David N.

Event #2 Results, Top 5, PAX-Adjusted
1. Dan R.
2. Carlo
3. Anthony V.
4. Carolyn S.
5. Chris A.

Autocross Cup Series Standings To Date, Top 5
1. Dan R.
2. Anthony V.
3. Chris A.
4. Carolyn S.
5. Carlo

As a reminder, the standings don't mean a lot this early in the season, as rankings are determined by a driver's top 5 events (out of 10 total events), and some drivers have only one or zero events under their belt this early in the season.

[attachment=4028]

RE: 2018 Autocross Cup Results (To Date) - 981 S - 05-16-2018

Dan

My unmolested Boxster is still as pure and innocent as the freshly driven snow.
The only change made was Jean reprogrammed channel preset #6 from the "Love" channel to the "Garth Brooks" channel.Tongue

Base 485
Mods 125
Total 610

AX 8

Anthony V.

RE: 2018 Autocross Cup Results (To Date) - SomebodyDial911 - 05-17-2018

Anthony,

I know for a fact that your car isn't unmolested. I did, after all, take her for a ride.

I think the Garth Brooks channel is worth at least 75 classification points.

RE: 2018 Autocross Cup Results (To Date) - Turbo215 - 06-04-2018

Hey there Dan and Anthony. Im going to try to fill out the questioaire for the classification for my car this week. Would my times get included or back dated for the points? Although i only have 2 events under my belt Blush

RE: 2018 Autocross Cup Results (To Date) - SomebodyDial911 - 06-04-2018

OT,

Yeah - we would reotractively adjust for anything that needs to change. Please check out the "ad hoc" classification tab in the link that I posted above. There, I included the specific mods and point allocations that I included for your car. This was based on my limited knowledge of the car, but it should be somewhat close, I believe. Let me know if anything looks out of place, or if the classification you come up with via the GGR site is different.

And - sorry I missed the event. Sounds like you had some fast times!

RE: 2018 Autocross Cup Results (To Date) - Turbo215 - 06-05-2018

(06-04-2018, 04:20 PM)SomebodyDial911 Wrote: OT,

Yeah - we would reotractively adjust for anything that needs to change. Please check out the "ad hoc" classification tab in the link that I posted above. There, I included the specific mods and point allocations that I included for your car. This was based on my limited knowledge of the car, but it should be somewhat close, I believe. Let me know if anything looks out of place, or if the classification you come up with via the GGR site is different.

And - sorry I missed the event. Sounds like you had some fast times!
Hey there Dan,

Thats great to hear, i started to go thru the classifications and got stuck on rim width due to the previous owner purchasing them. By weeks end i should have it filled out. For this ad hoc, was it specific for me by you? I tried looking for the tab and was unsuccesful.

Its ok, you had your sons bday to tend to. Today is my sons 11th bday and with him for his class trip.

And thank you i was extremely disappointed in my 1st 3 runs with the insrtuctors because it seemed like i couldnt apply thier instructions. So i was blown away wen i got back from the other runs by myself!

I definitely could use more pointers from you guys! I think Anthony's advice for doing the course in 1st but taking off in 4th could be very valuable with my timesTongueBig Grin

I still think my camber is slightly off and use an alignment geared alil more towards these events.

Perhaps you guys can help me be alil more competitive. Watching you run at Warminster was definitely inspiring lol maybe since i was right behind u at the starting line and seeing you take off the way u did. Lol.