Riesentöter Forums
Njmp on the weekend of the 22nd - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Driver's Education (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Njmp on the weekend of the 22nd (/showthread.php?tid=4363)

Pages: 1 2

Njmp on the weekend of the 22nd - Turbo215 - 06-01-2018

Hey there guys, so this will be my 1st DE event on the 22nd
Im like super excited and look foward to learning at a actual track event. Will there be a caravan from the philly area?

RE: Njmp on the weekend of the 22nd - GetBoosted - 06-01-2018

Welcome to the addiction! Are you heading down the night prior or the day of?

RE: Njmp on the weekend of the 22nd - Turbo215 - 06-02-2018

(06-01-2018, 04:05 PM)GetBoosted Wrote: Welcome to the addiction! Are you heading down the night prior or the day of?

Thank you Sir, im so anxious and excited. Im heading down the day of.

And yourself?

RE: Njmp on the weekend of the 22nd - GetBoosted - 06-03-2018

Ah gotcha. I'm heading down the night prior. You are going to have a blast out there. I can't wait!

RE: Njmp on the weekend of the 22nd - cmac - 06-05-2018

Turbo215, enjoy! You'll have a great time! We're a friendly group, so don't be afraid to ask questions or for help with anything before or at the event.

RE: Njmp on the weekend of the 22nd - Turbo215 - 06-05-2018

(06-03-2018, 09:54 PM)GetBoosted Wrote: Ah gotcha. I'm heading down the night prior. You are going to have a blast out there. I can't wait!

Yes im extremely excited! I wish i could do this more! I still need to buy a helmet as well

RE: Njmp on the weekend of the 22nd - Turbo215 - 06-05-2018

(06-05-2018, 09:13 PM)cmac Wrote: Turbo215, enjoy! You'll have a great time! We're a friendly group, so don't be afraid to ask questions or for help with anything before or at the event.

Thank you so much. I noticed everyone from the group that i participated or met at the meeting have been great bunch of individuals. So far I've enjoyed everything about the club! I will be needing some instruction being my 1st event.

My name is O.t and thanks for your post my friend.

RE: Njmp on the weekend of the 22nd - GetBoosted - 06-13-2018

Corey's right. A great group of people. If you have any questions or anything like that, everyone is super helpful. I'll be there with my Miata so if you see me, stop by.

RE: Njmp on the weekend of the 22nd - Turbo215 - 06-21-2018

(06-13-2018, 10:03 PM)GetBoosted Wrote: Corey's right. A great group of people. If you have any questions or anything like that, everyone is super helpful. I'll be there with my Miata so if you see me, stop by.

tomorrow is the day omg lol im so excited. I truly appreciate the invite. Ill keep my eyes out for you. However, if you see a guy running around like a headless chicken. That would be me lol. Im looking forward for this event and meeting a great group of guys! Im heading out of philly at 530am.

RE: Njmp on the weekend of the 22nd - GetBoosted - 06-21-2018

(06-21-2018, 12:21 PM)Turbo215 Wrote: tomorrow is the day omg lol im so excited. I truly appreciate the invite. Ill keep my eyes out for you. However, if you see a guy running around like a headless chicken. That would be me lol. Im looking forward for this event and meeting a great group of guys! Im heading out of philly at 530am.

What are you driving? I will keep an eye out. Should be a great weekend!