Riesentöter Forums
Autocross Cup #4: Lancaster Corvette Club @ Manheim - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: Autocross Cup #4: Lancaster Corvette Club @ Manheim (/showthread.php?tid=4370)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Autocross Cup #4: Lancaster Corvette Club @ Manheim - NumeroUnoPA - 06-22-2018

Big Grin Shy Cool Smile Big Grin

Autocross Cup Race number 4 is here. We are following the Philly SCCA to the Wells Fargo Center parking lot on Sunday. July 1.

This is a wide open venue and will make for exciting racing. It is close, so no excuses. Get those powerful machines out for some LEGAL exercise.

Newcomers: Have you been thinking about trying Autocross. Come to Wells Fargo and we will pay for your entry. Contact me at Autocross Chair.

SCCA has registration on MotorSportReg.com. It is open until June 29. Click here to register:
Philly SCCA Wells Fargo Registration

Needpics

RE: Autocross Cup #4: Philly SCCA @ Wells Fargo - 981 S - 06-25-2018

This is a reminder for Trevor, Chris and Erica. If you remember from the Warminster event, Dan left before we got the bar tab and had overpaid by 8 dollars. 8 Dollars divided by 4 people equals 2 dollars. Be sure to bring Dan's 2 dollars to the Wells Fargo Center, you don't want to end up like Lane Meyer.

Also, since Nick has been absent the past two races, I recruited Charles De Mar from "Better of Dead" to help coach us. I think that his knowledge of skiing will translate well to Autocross. The Wisdom of Charles De Mar

RE: Autocross Cup #4: Philly SCCA @ Wells Fargo - SomebodyDial911 - 06-25-2018

I hope I will be there to claim my $8. I went through a set of brand new pads at the DE event this past weekend (they were literally brand new), and I was grinding my front brake pad backing plates against my brand new front rotors in my final lap. So, I have to do some quick brake work. Hope to make it, though.

I am now remembering why I love autocross so much. At this rate, I may have to start selling some of my organs to be able to pay for DE.

RE: Autocross Cup #4: Philly SCCA @ Wells Fargo - 981 S - 06-25-2018

(06-25-2018, 04:38 PM)SomebodyDial911 Wrote: I hope I will be there to claim my $8. I went through a set of brand new pads at the DE event this past weekend (they were literally brand new), and I was grinding my front brake pad backing plates against my brand new front rotors in my final lap. So, I have to do some quick brake work. Hope to make it, though.

I am now remembering why I love autocross so much. At this rate, I may have to start selling some of my organs to be able to pay for DE.

You can co-drive my car if you need to. It will only cost you $2.Tongue

RE: Autocross Cup #4: Philly SCCA @ Wells Fargo - Turbo215 - 06-25-2018

Dan, if you need some help let me know. But, definitely would like you there, along with the rest of the guys/gals.

RE: Autocross Cup #4: Philly SCCA @ Wells Fargo - SomebodyDial911 - 06-27-2018

I just registered!

RE: Autocross Cup #4: Philly SCCA @ Wells Fargo - 981 S - 06-27-2018

So it's going to be a rather warm on Sunday. Dave are you coming? If not, does anyone else have a tent they can bring?

RE: Autocross Cup #4: Philly SCCA @ Wells Fargo - Turbo215 - 06-27-2018

(06-27-2018, 12:20 AM)SomebodyDial911 Wrote: I just registered!

Yayyy! Need help with your car in anyway?

RE: Autocross Cup #4: Philly SCCA @ Wells Fargo - Turbo215 - 06-27-2018

(06-27-2018, 06:01 AM)981 S Wrote: So it's going to be a rather warm on Sunday. Dave are you coming? If not, does anyone else have a tent they can bring?

I can ask for one. Ill update you guys tomorrow.

RE: Autocross Cup #4: Philly SCCA @ Wells Fargo - SomebodyDial911 - 06-28-2018

Don't know about the car just yet, but I think things will be okay. My dust boots are cracked and there were some metal shavings around my pistons due to my grinding the rotors, so I think I am going to rebuild my calipers....but I will do that in a couple of weeks. Should be okay with a quick cleanup and a swap to my old rotors for now.

I would have brought my tent/canopy, but it got damaged at Pocono...so I need to buy a new one.