Riesentöter Forums
Autocross Cup #4: Lancaster Corvette Club @ Manheim - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: Autocross Cup #4: Lancaster Corvette Club @ Manheim (/showthread.php?tid=4370)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Autocross Cup #4: Lancaster Corvette Club @ Manheim - Turbo215 - 07-28-2018

(07-24-2018, 11:48 AM)981 S Wrote: Anyone up for a caravan?

Let's meet at the Peter J Camiel Service Plaza
Meet at 6:45 wheels up at 7:00.

Ill meet u guys as well

Whats up dude!!! How are you ? Have you been able to dial in your suspension yet?
[/quote]

good thanks for asking. I am registering for the race on Saturday at Bader Field, Atlantic City to learn the new suspension before our race on Sunday. May need to make some tweeks. hope its nothing major since i have a car on the lift now.

Join me. registration ends Friday. i'm pretty sure i posted the link here last week.
[/quote]

Sweet! I hope you are able to dial it in. Wouldve been cool to get some more seat time but i have to work todayDodgy

RE: Autocross Cup #4: Lancaster Corvette Club @ Manheim - SomebodyDial911 - 07-28-2018

We will see what the course is like tomorrow. Some videos from last year show a very tight course, with I am guessing a lot of first gear. The corvette club used to have more of the lot to work with, and the events at Manheim were spectacular and fast. We will see; hopefully they have more to work with for this event. If nothing else, some tight hairpin turns will separate the men from the boys. Smile

(07-28-2018, 02:48 PM)SomebodyDial911 Wrote: We will see what the course is like tomorrow. Some videos from last year show a very tight course, with I am guessing a lot of first gear. The corvette club used to have more of the lot to work with, and the events at Manheim were spectacular and fast. We will see; hopefully they have more to work with for this event. If nothing else, some tight hairpin turns will separate the men from the boys. Smile

1st gear? Oh man. Hopefully it has been tweaked for a bit more speed. What's good for a corvette in 1st?

RE: Autocross Cup #4: Lancaster Corvette Club @ Manheim - Turbo215 - 07-29-2018

Hey guys im running late sure if i can make the caravan check point.

RE: Autocross Cup #4: Lancaster Corvette Club @ Manheim - wreklessracr - 07-30-2018

the CEL i picked up must have been from Saturday. Torque converter codes. cleared and it shouldn't come back till i rotate the car again!

Does anyone know why 50% of attendees were going off course?
They even provided a printed map for everyone. (first time i seen a club do this)
It would have been nice to see more times instead of DNFs
Maybe OT knows LOL.

I'll have a video of my AM session up today.

RE: Autocross Cup #4: Lancaster Corvette Club @ Manheim - 981 S - 07-30-2018

(07-30-2018, 07:15 AM)wreklessracr Wrote: the CEL i picked up must have been from Saturday. Torque converter codes. cleared and it shouldn't come back till i rotate the car again!

They even provided a printed map for everyone. (first time i seen a club do this)
Maybe OT knows LOL.

DNF's? We had the first driver in Autocross history to record a Flat Line DNR(do not resucitate) Nice job Trevor! Great work repairing his car so he could make it home Mat.

RE: Autocross Cup #4: Lancaster Corvette Club @ Manheim - wreklessracr - 07-30-2018

(07-30-2018, 10:25 AM)981 S Wrote:
(07-30-2018, 07:15 AM)wreklessracr Wrote: the CEL i picked up must have been from Saturday. Torque converter codes. cleared and it shouldn't come back till i rotate the car again!

Maybe OT knows LOL.

DNF's? We had the first driver in Autocross history to record a Flat Line DNR(do not resuscitate) Nice job Trevor! Great work repairing his car so he could make it home Mat.

haha. that's the first time i seen a gas pedal setup like that, but it was a group effort. couldn't have had a solution without zipties.

[attachment=4042][attachment=4043][attachment=4041]

[attachment=4044][attachment=4045][attachment=4046][attachment=4047]