Riesentöter Forums
Autocross Cup #4: Lancaster Corvette Club @ Manheim - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Autocross (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Thread: Autocross Cup #4: Lancaster Corvette Club @ Manheim (/showthread.php?tid=4370)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Autocross Cup #4: Lancaster Corvette Club @ Manheim - SomebodyDial911 - 07-30-2018

Great pics! OT - that shot of your car with the dust flying up is awesome! And, I’d just like to point out how tight I am keeping my car against those skid pad cones!

RE: Autocross Cup #4: Lancaster Corvette Club @ Manheim - wreklessracr - 07-30-2018

They are some nice pix! i see they have collected some SCCA branded cones. LMFAO. here is the video of my 3rd run in the AM. forgot to bring my cameras back out for the PM.

https://youtu.be/pQAV7JEz4fs

RE: Autocross Cup #4: Lancaster Corvette Club @ Manheim - 981 S - 07-31-2018

(07-30-2018, 07:54 PM)SomebodyDial911 Wrote: Great pics! OT - that shot of your car with the dust flying up is awesome! And, I’d just like to point out how tight I am keeping my car against those skid pad cones!

I had to check the series of photos, still can't figure out how you didn't hit that cone.

RE: Autocross Cup #4: Lancaster Corvette Club @ Manheim - wreklessracr - 07-31-2018

(07-31-2018, 04:12 AM)981 S Wrote:
(07-30-2018, 07:54 PM)SomebodyDial911 Wrote: Great pics! OT - that shot of your car with the dust flying up is awesome! And, I’d just like to point out how tight I am keeping my car against those skid pad cones!

I had to check the series of photos, still can't figure out how you didn't hit that cone.

I was wondering the same thing lol. Banana

RE: Autocross Cup #4: Lancaster Corvette Club @ Manheim - trevornaidoo - 07-31-2018

(07-31-2018, 07:37 AM)wreklessracr Wrote:

As I said on my facebook post. I believe he hit the cone and no one saw it, now that we have the evidence, we just add 2 sec to his fastest time Big Grin.

Matt, Thank you for the multiple designs you came up with to solve my gas pedal issue. Looks like the final design worked, got home with no hassles and it should hold up for a while Smile. Thanks to Dave and Maggie for their large supply of zip ties which came in handy for the multiple prototypes Smile

RE: Autocross Cup #4: Lancaster Corvette Club @ Manheim - 981 S - 07-31-2018

(07-31-2018, 07:57 AM)trevornaidoo Wrote:
(07-31-2018, 07:37 AM)wreklessracr Wrote:

As I said on my facebook post. I believe he hit the cone and no one saw it, now that we have the evidence, we just add 2 sec to his fastest time Big Grin.

Matt, Thank you for the multiple designs you came up with to solve my gas pedal issue. Looks like the final design worked, got home with no hassles and it should hold up for a while Smile. Thanks to Dave and Maggie for their large supply of zip ties which came in handy for the multiple prototypes Smile

Unfortunately, I don't know which run that photo was taken on, therefore, we need to add a 2 second cone penalty to all his runs to be sure.

RE: Autocross Cup #4: Lancaster Corvette Club @ Manheim - wreklessracr - 07-31-2018

any time Trevor. i have an addiction and am looking for counseling this weekend. ( another autocross race)

I have no objections Anthony.

Ok so i have a correction to our Autocross Schedule page.
it currently reads the Philly SCCA autocross at oxford valley mall is on the 10th. it should be the 12th.

I found an autocross this weekend up at the Metlife Stadium in East Rutherford NJ. Does anyone know of any races closer for this weekend?

following that i will attend the Brandywine Motorsports Club in Dover DE on August 11th before our event with the SCCA on the 12th.

After that is our 2 day event at Pocono on the 25th and 26th.

RE: Autocross Cup #4: Lancaster Corvette Club @ Manheim - Turbo215 - 07-31-2018

(07-30-2018, 07:15 AM)wreklessracr Wrote: the CEL i picked up must have been from Saturday. Torque converter codes. cleared and it shouldn't come back till i rotate the car again!

Does anyone know why 50% of attendees were going off course?
They even provided a printed map for everyone. (first time i seen a club do this)
It would have been nice to see more times instead of DNFs
Maybe OT knows LOL.

I'll have a video of my AM session up today.

Mat, i have no idea where i went off course at lol. If anything after they reconfigured the course i felt alot more comfortable. Just wish i didnt lose my 1st gear down shifting confidence lmao. I think i couldve been alil faster if i could. Needless to say i had fun!!!!

RE: Autocross Cup #4: Lancaster Corvette Club @ Manheim - Turbo215 - 07-31-2018

Wow awesome pictures thank you so much!! That mustve been my 1st run because it felt like i drifted unintentionally around that 1st hair pin!!! And man, Rocket Dan didnt hit that cone?? That was so tight sheeshe! I wish i didnt have to leave after the event. I wanted to hang and reflect about the day. Ehat an awesome time. Again i love everyone's camaraderie. You guys are truly a good bunch of individuals.