Riesentöter Forums
1984 911 3.2 Black Coupe - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Classifieds (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Forum: For Sale (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+--- Thread: 1984 911 3.2 Black Coupe (/showthread.php?tid=4453)

1984 911 3.2 Black Coupe - DJbrand1 - 11-26-2019

****SOLD****

1984 Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Coupe

Black sunroof coupe with black interior. Asking $38,000.
128k miles. Philadelphia, PA.

Upgrades:
Steve Wong chip
B&B full exhaust. Headers, w/heat exchangers, and dual in/out muffler.
Custom valved green Bilstein shocks
Turbo Tie-Rods
Rebuilt 915 gearbox. Shortened gears 3-5.
Lightweight flywheel
Rennshift shifter with spring assist neutral. Replaced shifter bushings.
Cone filter intake
RS door panels
Lightweight battery and mount
DAS Sport bolt in roll bar
Sparco Evo seats with 5 point harness
Headlight wiring relay update
Performance Friction Brake Pads
Front brake air ducts attached to control arm with rotor backing plates
Stainless brake lines
Momo steering wheel
Strut tower brace
Dead pedal and pedal covers
Getty Duck tail decklid (Currently still in gelcoat, but is scheduled to go to paint soon.)
Pioneer bluetooth headunit
H4 headlights
Rennline floor mats
Euro rear bumper pads

Recent Maintenance
Oil changed yearly with Brad Penn 20w-50
Transmission fluid changed yearly with Swepco fluid
Brake fluid changed yearly with hi-temp Motul fluid
Idle Control Valve
Rebuilt alternator from local shop
High temp Motul brake fluid
Steering column bushing
Rebuilt tachometer
Rebuilt odometer
Replaced ignition switch
Refurbished front brake calipers from PMB
Refurbished rear calipers with new seals

Car has well documented service history from a very reputable local shop, Dougherty Automotive. Car is currently setup for street and drivers education, but can easily be returned to full street duty. Suspension is very well sorted and handles extremely neutral. Lots of preventative maintenance performed. Engine does not smoke and is bone dry underneath! Records show lots of preventative maintenance with no expense spared.

Car runs very strong and shifts as well as a 915 gearbox will shift. Car came with air conditioning but most of it has been removed. Compressor mounting bracket, a few lines, and center console controls remain. Have factory black seats, original door cards, original steel decklid with a cracked fiberglass whale tail, and various other parts. I do not have the factory side skirts. Car had inoperative fender mounted antenna, it has removed.

The paint is a great 10 footer. I don't see signs of it being repainted as the paint is fairly thin on some edges of the hood. It has its fair share of dings, paint chips, and defects if you're looking closely.

Comes with two seats of wheels. Factory 16 inch 6x7 staggered Fuchs, recently refinished with 1 year old Yokohama dot-r tires. A set of 17 7x8 inch Fuch replicas with with 6 year old Bridgestone summer rubber.

Cosmetically not perfect, but still a fantastic looking driver you won't be afraid to take out. Heat works, but probably not as strong as it should be. Has cruise control but end of cable that attaches to throttle body has broken (common issue.) Everything else works on the car as it should. I have not seen any signs of repairs on the body. I also have not seen any rust on the car.

This is a fantastic car that I know I will regret selling as soon as it's gone. I have owned it personally for around 7 years and it has always fired up on the first try and has been extremely reliable and fun. I have used the car in some local PCA DE events (avg about 1 or 2 a year since I have owned it) and it's an amazing car to drive at speed. Want to sell to fund the purchase of more expensive toys. I'm sure I am forgetting some things, but please remember this is a 35 year old car, and I invite you to come see it in person.

Adam 267-278-0921 / adam.m.brand@gmail.com
Can email photos, most I have are too large for this site to accept.