Riesentöter Forums
Shenandoah Info - Printable Version

+- Riesentöter Forums (https://rtr-pca.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Club Activities (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Driver's Education (https://rtr-pca.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Thread: Shenandoah Info (/showthread.php?tid=459)

Pages: 1 2

- smankow - 04-19-2007

I just spoke with the track and they provided some good info.  No, really.
  • All of the fuel pumps are now fully automated and only take credit cards.  Therefore, no need to follow fuel times.  The pumps will be open during the day.[/*]
  • Shenandoah now has their own concession stand.  It is in the building on the hill just past the fuel pumps[/*]
  • Trailer drop off is from 6:30 - 7:30.  You will need to enter through the main gate.
[/*]

Steve

- Tony356993 - 04-19-2007

Thanks Steve. Remeber if you want a new tow vehicle, park it close to the skid pad. Big Grin

- APXD 30 - 04-20-2007

I request this weekend's weather again next weekend!

- Phokaioglaukos - 04-21-2007

Saturday, Apr 28
[Image: 12.gif]

High: 71 °F RealFeel®: 69 °F
Mostly cloudy in the morning, then periods of rain in the afternoon

Saturday Night, Apr 28
[Image: 18.gif]

Low: 55 °F RealFeel®: 57 °F
Rain

Sunday, Apr 29
[Image: 18.gif]

High: 66 °F RealFeel®: 62 °F
Rain

Sunday Night, Apr 29
[Image: 38.gif]

Low: 51 °F RealFeel®: 44 °F
Mostly cloudy

- Tony356993 - 04-21-2007

Let's hope they are wrong! I'm glad I'm bringing the Mini also. Big Grin

- Brian Minkin - 04-21-2007

I checked weather dot com two hours ago and it said a 30% of scattered showers Sat and sunny Sun.  So I went and changed to the slicks.  I sure hope Chris got the forcast for some foriegn place.Sad

- Wally - 04-21-2007

Guy's, Don't worry or ponder over things that you have no control over.  Prepare yourselves and your cars for what will be when it happens.  Every one of us is going to have a great time regardless of the weather or world events.  Being at the track in each others company is priceless.  Besides, look at the bright side, we may get a discount from the track if we don't use their water on the skid pad.Big Grin

- Tony356993 - 04-21-2007

Quote:Besides, look at the bright side, we may get a discount from the track if we don't use their water on the skid pad.Big Grin
Can I use the '24? on the pad?

- Wally - 04-21-2007

Tony356993 wrote:
Quote:
Quote:Besides, look at the bright side, we may get a discount from the track if we don't use their water on the skid pad.Big Grin
Can I use the '24? on the pad?

Any time TonySmile

- Darren - 04-22-2007

Ah, it always says rain down there.  30% is about the average in the summer.

There is a tricky new bump on Shenandoah (at least I think its new) that caught me off-guard.  There is a dip before you enter the Karussel that is great if you are braking in the dry because you get a little extra weight, but in the wet you have to watch you aren't threshold braking because as the car gets light after, easy to lock up.